- 1 Overview
- 2 Move List
- 2.1 Normal Moves
- 2.2 Drive Moves
- 2.3 Universal Mechanics
- 2.4 Specials
- 2.5 Distortion Drives
- 2.6 Astral Heat
- 3 Strategy
- 4 Combos
A genius scientist part of the organization “Sector Seven” that opposes the Librarium, and is the creator of Tager. She led an operation to rescue Hakumen, who had fallen through dimensions. While the two tolerate each other, in order to monitor Hakumen’s unexpected actions, she dispatches Tager. She continues her research to defeat Yuki Terumi.
Drive: Graviton (グラヴィトン)
Kokonoe's Drive summons a Graviton onto the field. The instant the Graviton appears it'll start vacuuming the opponent and objects towards it from a distance. Objects seem to be vacuumed in from a farther range than characters. When one is summoned it also changes properties of some moves. The most notable change it causes is to Kokonoe's Ennetsu Flame Cage (214A/B/C), which gains the ability to change it's trajectory. When a Graviton is summoned it'll gradually drain Kokonoe's Graviton Gauge until it's withdrawn from the field by either running out of Graviton Gauge, Activating (236D), Withdrawing (214D), or staying on the field for a specific duration. Only can have one Graviton can be on the field at a time per character.
The first two icons represent the Dengeki Banishing Ray (22A/B) and Ennetsu Flame Cage (214A/B/C) stocks. You can only have one of each move out on the field at a time. You start the match with both icons lit up. When the respective move is visible on the screen the icon for it will turn grey. Once the move is no longer visible on the screen the icon will light back up, and you can use the move again.
The third icon including the bar represents your Graviton gauge. Graviton Gauge bar changes color depending on the situation:
- Blue means a Graviton is summoned on the field. Graviton Gauge is gradually drained. You can summon the Graviton to a new location, Activate (236D) it, or Withdraw (214D) it.
- Yellow means the Graviton was Activated (236D). Graviton Gauge is paused from recovery, and the user is inable to summon a new one.
- Green is recovery. Graviton Gauge is gradually recovered till it reaches full. You can summon a Graviton at any moment during.
Overdrive: Graviton Rage (グラヴィトンレイジ)
Overdrive, which temporarily boosts Kokonoe's abilities. While active the Graviton effect is strengthened, decreasing the consumption of the Graviton gauge and increasing its recovery.
- Very high damage output.
- Amazing tools to setup mixups.
- Good variety of normal attack ranges.
- Huge vertical Anti-Air.
- Great chip damage options if a Graviton is summoned near the opponent.
- Very high mobility with a fast dash, and teleport.
- Lack of a good meterless defensive option.
- Very space dependent to set up traps.
- Slower-than-average normal attacks
- Low health.
- Total 100 Graviton Gauge points
Direction + D
236D, air OK
214D, air OK
6A+B (While Blocking)
"Broken Bunker Assault v2.21"
"Absolute Zero v4.32"
"Flame Cage v1.43" Activate
"Banishing Rays v3.10"
"Planar Haze v1.24"
"Pyro: Flaming Belobog v2.73"
"Jamming Dark v1.65"
"Hiten Greed Climb v1.00"
"Super Dreadnought Exterminator"
"Final Apocalypse" Ultimate Impact
In this part, you can talk about anything you feel like beginner players should know.
Split up your topics like this
- And even further split it up
- Like this.
Add more asterisks to further indent your text as necessary.
The categories are split into Offense, Defense, and Neutral, but you can change these categories as you see fit for your character.
This combo section is designed on a "move starter" basis. However, you can use whatever kind of organization you prefer, as long as it is readable and efficient.
*insert move name* Starter
Notes: In case these combos need notes. If they do not, you can remove this line.
- move > move > special >> special NOTE: this is only a base. your combos do not have to follow this format.
- Requirements: -- (ex: 50 heat, Overdrive, crouching opponent. if no requirements, leave as is)
- Damage: ----, Heat Gain: --
- + move = Damage: ----, Heat Gain: -- NOTE: if a necessary combo is very similar to a previous one, you can add options like this.
- Notes: Write notes for the combo if necessary.
Copy and paste the code from Point 1 to Point 2 as many times as you need to.