BBCPE/Celica A. Mercury
|Celica A. Mercury|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Drive Moves
- 4 Universal Mechanics
- 5 Specials
- 6 Distortion Drives
- 7 Astral Heat
- 8 External References
By pressing D, Celica can combo attack with her robot partner, Minerva, into a starter, an attack, and finisher. Celica's drive sees heavy use in combos. During Drive attacks, Celica can't block or move normally; consequently, when hit-confirming, knowing whether or not it's safe to confirm into a Drive string is crucial to playing Celica well.
Overdrive: Rege Light
During Overdrive, Celica's HP is passively restored (this effect increases the longer she remains completely untouched), while her Drive attacks become distortion cancellable. During Overdrive, Armure Sorbet restores more HP, Sabre Anglaise lasts longer and deals more hits, and Casque Voulete does more damage
- Simple tools, combos, and gameplan. Very beginner-friendly character.
- Able to heal herself during Overdrive and with Amure Sorbet, partially negating damage taken during rounds.
- Reversal super is safe even on block.
- Good tick-throw game with strong reward.
- Multi-hitting normals make her pressure difficult to disrespect by jumping out, Fuzzy Jumping, etc.
- Awkward hurtboxes on many normals, allowing opponents to easily CH Celica.
- Lower than average HP.
- Requires either specific starters, meter, or the corner for more damaging combos.
- Standing Overheads need meter to be confirmed midscreen.
- While she has a variety of tools, she tends to be a jack of all trades, master of none.
|Health||100 - 90%||89 - 80%||79 - 70%||69 - 60%||59 - 50%||49 - 40%||39 - 30%||29 - 20%||19 - 10%||9 - 0%|
|There has been no official mook released for BBCPE. As a result, Celica's frame data is incomplete.|
6AB (when blocking)