- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Universal Mechanics
- 4 Skills
- 5 Extra Skills
- 6 Partner Skills
- 7 Distortion Skills
- 8 Distortion Skill Duo
- 9 Astral Heat
- 10 Roadmap
- 11 Navigation
"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life... Sometimes, all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of."
Aigis was a member of the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES), a group made up of unique high school students with the special ability to use "Personas" to combat shadows that arise from Tartarus during the midnight Dark Hour. She is an android built by the Kirijo Group originally designed solely as an Anti-Shadow weapon. After spending time with the members of SEES, she began to develop feelings of human emotion, and now understands what it means to find one's purpose in life. Now, no longer a mere machine, Aigis forges her own path while living a peaceful life with her friends.
Aigis is a projectile and combo heavy character, and excels in the mid-range, with fast and devastating projectiles to zone out the opponent, her Persona, Pallas Athena, and her weapons that elongate some of her normals, as well as Orgia booster for quick combos as well as closing space.
In the original Persona 4 Arena, Aegis had the ability to enter Orgia Mode, which gave her access to a boost dash and additional skills. This feature makes its return in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle.
Here's how it works:
- There are now 4 segments to the Orgia Gauge
- You do not have to switch in and out of Orgia Mode anymore.
- To Boost Dash, input 66 on the ground either in neutral or from canceling a button
- You can Boost Dash from neutral for 1 segment of the bar.
- You can Boost Dash Cancel from normals at the cost of 1 segment of the bar.
- Once you start Boost Dashing, you'll continue to Boost Dash, which will drain the Orgia Gauge gradually.
- While Boost Dashing, Hold 8 or 2 to go up or down respectively
- To stop Boost Dashing, you can cancel it into an air normal, tap 4 or steer yourself downward to land
- If you don't empty the Orgia Gauge, it will gradually regenerate over time as soon as you stop Boost Dashing
- The Orgia Gauge will gradually regenerate over time even when Aegis is switched out
- If you empty the entire Orgia Gauge, you'll enter a "Overheat" state that you can visually see by steam rising out of Aegis. During this time, Orgia Gauge won't gradually recover so be sure to do your best to avoid this state!
Megido Fire - Kai
|Megido Fire - Kai
236A (Air OK)
7th Gen Blast Gatling
|7th Gen Blast Gatling
7th Gen Radical Cannon
|7th Gen Radical Cannon
214A/B (Air OK)
7th Gen Vulcan Cannon
|7th Gen Vulcan Cannon
EX Megido Fire - Kai
|EX Megido Fire - Kai
236C (Air OK)
Pandora Missile Launcher
|Pandora Missile Launcher
214C (Air OK)
7th Gen Radical Cannon
236B+C (air OK)
Multi Mounted Machine Gun Orion
|Multi Mounted Machine Gun Orion
214B+C (air OK)
Distortion Skill Duo
P during Main Character's Distortion Skill
Heritage Liberator Palladion
|Heritage Liberator Palladion
222B+C (Air OK)
|Combos||has a doc for combos||9/10|
|Strategy||Team Synergy+blockstrings completed at the moment||13/25|
|Frame Data||Complete, up to date for v2.0||50/50|
Click here for the scoring criteria to assess character page completion.
|To edit frame data, edit values in BBTag/Aegis/Data. Be sure to update both the |