- Solid range on her normals.
- Hard hitting combos that last a lengthy amount of time, especially with an assist. This means that Es can carry you to either corner relatively easily.
- Es can adapt to nearly any playstyle and heavily punish an opponent's weak defense in battle thanks to her range, two overheads, crest mechanic, and her projectiles.
- The lingering crests in Es's normals are incredibly useful for extending combos, blockstrings, and creating tricky cross-up situations thanks to her j.C.
- Has one of the best projectiles in the game thanks to their speedy startup, quick recovery, multiple angles that they can be shot from in the air & ground, and Es's ability to shoot two projectiles in a single quarter-circle input.
- Because of all this, Es possesses the tools to initiate an unrelenting offense, in conjunction with a keep-away game that is very bothersome to deal with.
- Great reversal action which has a huge pillar-like hitbox.
- Solid 2B.
- Her j.C is one of the best and most useful aerial moves in the game.
- Although she can deal solid damage she has Below-average start-up on certain moves, specifically in her 5B and 214A.
- Due to her reliance on crest mechanics and assists to help her approaches at close range, Es has openings in her strings where she can be susceptible to reversal action and/or other counters.
- A lot of her attack have high recover frame on whiff and block, such as her 2B, 214C, 214A so try your best to not whiff her attack too much