|Combo Notation Guide
- Numbers represent direction on a keyboard numpad. For example A becomes 236A
- > = cancel into the next attack
- , = link the next attack after preceding move's recovery
- jc = jump cancel
- hjc = high jump cancel
- CH = Counter Hit
- IAD = Instant Air Dash
- (N) = only use the Nth attack of the move (for example, if j.B(2) is written, you only use the first two hits of j.B)
- (CSpec) = Contains a part that only works on some characters, refer to the combo thread on Dustloop for more details.
- If you have notations that are not listed here but are necessary, feel free to add them as you see fit.
5AAA > j.AA > j.AA > 214BBB
5BBB > 236B > 236A
External Documents and References