BBTag/Kanji Tatsumi/Frame Data
- All Extra Skills have the following properties unless otherwise stated:
- Cost 1 Skill Gauge on 4F
- Skill Gauge Cooldown 180F (starting on 5F)
- Startup includes the 18F needed to come onscreen. The character is invincible 1-18F.
- During Cross Combo, startup is reduced by 18F and this invincibility is removed.
- All Distortion Skills have the following properties unless otherwise stated:
- Cost 2 Skill Gauge at the beginning of superflash
- Skill Gauge Cooldown 180F (starts frame after superflash starts)
Revolver Action Table
|4A||4AA, 5A, 2A||5B, 2B||5C, 2C||Throw, Jump, Special, Super|
|4AA||4AAA, 5A||5B, 2B||5C, 2C||Jump, Special, Super|
|5A||5AA||5B, 2B||5C, 2C||Throw, Special, Super|
|5AA||5AAA||5B, 2B||5C, 2C||Jump, Special, Super|
|5AAA||5AAAA||5B, 2B||5C, 2C||Special, Super|
|2A||4A, 5A||5B, 2B||5C, 2C||Throw, Special, Super|
|5B||5A||5BB, 2B||5C, 2C||Special, Super|
|5BB||5A||2B||5C, 2C||Special, Super|
|2B||5A||5B||5C, 2C||Special, Super|
|j.A||j.AA||j.B||j.C||Jump, Special, Super|
|j.AA||-||j.B||j.C||Jump, Special, Super|
|j.B||-||-||j.C||Jump, Special, Super|
- X = X is available on hit or block
- X[-] = X is available only on hit
- X[+] = X is available on whiff
- X[#] = X can be used only # times per string
- Cancels for 4AAA on hit are only on last hit. On block, cancels are on first hit.
- 2C can only be canceled into Additional Cruel Attack, and only on hit.
|To edit frame data, edit values in BBTag/Kanji Tatsumi/Data. Be sure to update both the |