|Combo Notation Guide|
5AAA > 2B > jc > j.BB > jc > j.BB > j.C > j.214B (6205 green axe)
- Standard combo. The third hit of 5AAA won't combo into 2B at max range - changing it to 5AA > 2B makes the damage 5721 green axe.
- Will still work off bad starters (eg. 2A 2A)
5AA > 2B > jc > j.BB > (dl)j.C > j.214B > 2A > 5AAA > jc > j.BB > j.C > j.214B (6443 green axe)
- Optimal(?) midscreen combo. Can switch the 2A to 4A for a slightly easier confirm and ~70 more damage, but it whiffs on some hurtboxes (notably Naoto K)
- Works off meh starters (eg. j.B), but when you get to the ender you'll need to remove the 2nd hit of j.BB or omit it entirely and just do the j.C > j.214B.
5AA > 2C > 214C > 4A > 5AAA > jc > j.BB > j.C > j.214B (7721 green axe)
- Standard meter burn combo. 5AAA starter will combo, but whiffs at max range. Sadly, you can't 2C > 214C > 2A, so RIP this combo against Naoto K.
5AA > 2B > jc > j.BB > j.C > j.214C > 2A > 5AAA > 236BC (8533 green axe)
- Easy super ender combo. Sadly requires 3 bars.
5AA > 2B > jc > j.BB > (dl)j.C > j.214B > 2A > 4AA > 5AAA > 236BC (8535 green axe)
- Significantly better super ender combo. The 4AA part is mostly to push the combo into red axe from base green axe, and you can remove the 2A if you're not hitting Naoto K.
Throw > 5AAA > jc > j.BB > jc > j.BB > j.C > j.214B (4972 green axe)
- Easy throw combo, ends in red axe
Throw > 214B > 5AAA > jc > j.BB > jc > j.BB > j.C > j.214B (5433 green axe)
- High damage version. 214B needs to be input just before Labrys slams them into the ground - otherwise you get j.214B (she hops back slightly!) and the combo drops.
Throw > 5AAA > jc > j.B > (dl)B > j.C > j.214B > 2A > 5AAA > 236BC (7490 green axe)
- Super ender throw combo. You can switch 2A to 4A against not-Naoto K.
5AAA > 2B > 5BB > 214B > 5AA > 2B > 5BB > 214B > 214A (7875 green axe)
- The backbone of Labrys corner combos. High damage, but builds very little axe level - on the other hand, it's not dependent on axe level to do its damage.
5AAA > 2B > 5BB > 214B > 5AA > 2B > 5BB > 214B > 2C > 236BC (9388 green axe)
- Same combo, but super ender.
Throw > 5AA > 2B > 5BB > 214B > 5A > 2B > 5BB > 214B > 214A (5837 green axe)
- Throw version, note the 5AA and 5A to avoid hitstun proration. This is also the version you'll be using off weak starters.
Throw > 5AA > 2B > 5BB > 214B > 5A > 2B > 5BB > 214B > 2C > 236BC (7329 green axe)
- Does slightly less damage than her midscreen super ender from minimum green axe (!) but it's significantly easier to execute and blows the midscreen version out of the water if you get to red axe by the 236BC.
With Izayoi 5AAA>2C>214C>5P>P+D>4P>5AAA>5P>5AA>236B+C>P (up to 16k with red axe)
External Documents and References