|Combo Notation Guide|
(2Ax2) 5Ax5>6BBB>236A (5360 DMG/4143 DMG)
- Mitsuru player's first confirm. Decent corner carry, will probably be your go to confirm with this character if opponent isn't juggled by an assist or other starter.
5AAAA>2BB>5BBB>236B (5856 DMG)
- Point blank/very close 5A confirm. Can go into super instead of 236B
5AA>6BB>2BB>2C>236B (5338 DMG)
- Sacrifices damage for corner carry
5AA>6BB>2BB>2C>214B (5561 DMG)
- Almost works at max range; 2B can miss on crouching opponents
5A(CH)>6B>2C>236B (3938 DMG)
- Works from max range
5A(CH)>6BBB>236A (4960 DMG)
- Works from max range
2B>jc>jAA>jc>jB (4073 DMG)
- Burst safe air confirm
- Can be used in assist starter confirms
2B>jc>jAA>jc>jAA>A+D (5316 DMG)
- A+D frame advantage after knockdown isn't as advantageous as jB ender
2BB>6BBB>236B>5A>2BB>6BBB>2C (7769 DMG)
- This should be an important route for assist starter confirms as well
2B(CH)>(7)jC>microdash>2BB>6BBB>236B>5A>2BB>6BBB>2C (8395 DMG)
- This assumes roundstart position or farther. Adjust 236B>5A to (delay)236A>5A link(236C>5A is easier!) if you are closer
2B(CH)>iad jB>jA>2BB>6BBB>(delay)236A>5A>2BB>6BBB>2C (7370 DMG)
- can use 236C>5A if you find the delay 236A too difficult
- Doesn't work on some air hurtboxes, maybe Nine/Naoto K? This route is fancy more than anything.
Throw>6B>2C>214B>Assist>2BB>6BB>2C>236B (6073 DMG)
Throw>6BB>2B>sjc>j.AA>j.AA>DP (5015 DMG)
- Microdash might be hard on some characters, can opt for 5A>2BB instead for 5424 DMG
- 2C ender gives jump back jA safejump, but can opt for 214BC ender(7859 DMG) or 236BC(7849 DMG)
5A/2A>2BB>6BBB>(delay)236A>5A>2BB>6BBB>2C (6933 DMG) (6334 DMG if 2A)
2BB>6BBB>(delay)236A>5A>2BB>6BBB>2C (7598 DMG)
- Slightly more optimal route of above using delay 236A 5A link
- If you're interested in meter dumping, 3 bars using
Throw xx 236B>2BB>5BBB>2C>236B (5950 DMG)
Throw xx 236B>2BB>6BBB>(delay)236A>5A>2BB>6BBB>2C (6429 DMG)
Mitsuru's combo theory is fairly simple as it is making sure you are able to either:
- A. corner carry your opponent to the corner
- B. knock your opponent down in such a way that you able to force the high/low mixup scenario
Depending on the team setup, you may be able to do both of these things.
In the corner, your primary ender will be 2C. 236B can also be good, but hitstun deterioration in BBTAG allows your opponent to tech in the air after it hits if your combo is too long such as in delay A Droit extensions, so you want to use 236B in shorter combos if possible.
Whenever possible, use 214BC/Bufudyne or 236BC/Myriad Arrows to maximize damage when spending meter after your combos if you don't want your opponent to burst and/or can kill of off the confirm.
Explaining 5BBB>(delay)236A>5A execution:
To explain it simply, you are hitting the late frames of A Droit after cancelling from 5BBB BEFORE the last 2 hits of it then linking a 5A after the A Droit lands. This link isn't going to define if you are able to play Mitsuru or not, but if you want to absolute most damage out of her routes, learning the timing of this section is absolutely important.
Doing 5BBB(delay)236C>5A has a more generous window with downside of using meter. If you are able to land this consistently, then you're well into your way for landing it with A Droit!
Mitsuru combos in version 2.0 by Meno
External Documents and References