- Good Cross-ups. Can quickly switch sides on the fly.
- Great at chaining combos midair with some ground attacks capable of launching the opponent to the air.
- Fast attacks that can be looped for longer combos.
- Strong element of surprise when properly utilizing 214a/b/c teleporting moves as attacks can be low, overhead, or a parry.
- Strong Jump Cancel game with extended airtime and extra jumps with Parasol Descent.
- Suspension of Disbelief is a strong grab special that can bypass many attacks like Yang's Burning Gold. It can also act as a combo starter or extender.
- Incredible reset potential including instant overheads, fuzzy loops, teleports from 4 different directions, solo air unblockable routes, and mainly, Suspension of Disbelief
- 236B/C Are great gap closers by themselves being only -4, but they're even better once you know they can low profile most projectiles (And some moves i.e. Mitsuru's Droit, hakumen's 5b... etc)
- Poor assists that sends single projectiles that can easily be destroyed
- Low damage and large damage falloff when long combos are achieved.
- 214 specials take time to cast as the taunt always applies first before the actual attack hits.
- Poor projectiles that have low durability against other attacks or Personas. This also applies for Overactive Devastation to a lesser extent, easily being blocked by Personas.
- Whiffing Suspension of Disbelief will force Neo to stop and sigh, leaving her very vulnerable open to attacks.
- Parasol Descent is a hard move to incorporate as, besides its parry version, its only use is to grant Neo an extra jump as well as to let her descend slowly.
- A lot of Neo's attacks can easily be evaded simply by jumping.
- Low minimum damage on both of her supers and using Suspension of Disbelief as a combo extender is generally a waste of bars.