Seth's most defining feature is his speed. Not only does he have the fastest movement speed in the game but he's also capable of controlling his air momentum thanks to his fantastic uni style air dash back, his j236x briefly changing his position before slowing him down, quick angled j.C divekick and j214a/c dives and newly added fastfall. Not to mention that on the ground he has his 214x series most notably 214C which allows him to close the distance extremely quickly. All of this can make him an extremely tricky character to pin down or to keep out. Once you're in Seth can very easily setup a sandwich situation using his 214x series which is by far the best situation to be in. Using CC and both Seth and his partners options you can easily open your opponent up for potentially massive damage. Seth also has his 236x series, "Captive Segment", which is an extremely unique projectile that demands a lot of respect from the opponent. All of this sounds really strong and it definitely is but seth has his share of weaknesses. It takes a lot of patience and awareness to know when you should be blocking and playing slow and when it's time to go in especially against higher tier characters because some of them can body him hard if you're impatient.
|Lore:||A young man shrouded in mystery, known as "The Assassin" and feared by many. As though under the command of someone else, he challenges people who possess mysterious powers to duels, his identity and objective remains unknown.|
Seth is an extremely fast and aggressive glass canon that excels at closing distance and creating situations that allow you to overwhelm and assassinate your opponents before they ever get the chance to hit you.
- Extremely fast ground speed making it easy for him to close space and harder to pin down
- Fantastic air movement
- Very strong Okizeme
- Has many reliable ways of setting up sandwich mixup
- Really good burst/incoming
- Has a variety of options to help deal with pushblock
- Short-ranged normals means he's ineffective at long range.
- Not particularly strong in Air to air situations.
- Fairly mediocre damage outside of specific situations.
- 4P and 6P have longer recoveries which can make them easier to punish
- Weak anti air options
- Most of his moves leave him at frame disadvantage on block.