Adachi can play either zoner or rushdown. Good Adachi players should be able to recognize when they should transition from one to another. While doing so, Adachi has plenty of room to make a variety of creative plays and setups. To be specific, he brings very solid lockdown moves for his partner in the form of B ziodyne, Magatsu Mandala, and many more if creative enough. However, being in the midrange is one of Adachi's main weaknesses. Having a persona means that trades will not go in his favor when using 5B. As a whole, Adachi possesses great utility and synergy while offering fantastic uses of Cross Tag Battles system mechanics.
|"Don't... think we're the same, you little brat. You think the whole world hates you because someone didn't treat you right... You're nothing but a little kid throwing a tantrum."|
|Lore:||A former cop who has deep ties to the murders that occurred in Inaba.|
- Above average damage, especially with heat riser buff.
- Two versions of Maziodyne that allows setups and long range harassment.
- Said Maziodyne's B version has excellent lockdown ability, especially when combined with Active Switch.
- Has the benefits of having persona attacks, which prevents effective enemy push block.
- Has decent air normals.
- Solid assist kit.
- Mixup game solo is rather weak.
- Persona reliant, making him more susceptible to racking up damage from Persona Break.
- Midrange game isn’t very good, as a lot of his grounded buttons don’t sport a lot of range.
- Hitconfirms can feel very awkward at times.
- Lacks Anti-air options in a pinch.
Successfully landing Adachi's Heat Riser
, applies a 10% damage buff to all of Adachi's attacks. The buff is removed if Adachi gets hit. While active, a icon of Adachi face with a red ↗ will appear next to the Skill Gauge.