BBTag/Yang Xiao Long
|Yang Xiao Long|
Jump Startup: 4F
Backdash Time 24F / Invul: 1-8F All
- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Universal Mechanics
- 4 Skills
- 5 Extra Skills
- 6 Partner Skills
- 7 Distortion Skills
- 8 Distortion Skill Duo
- 9 Astral Heat
- 10 Navigation
"I'm a thrill-seeker. I want to travel around the world and get wrapped up in as many crazy adventures as I can. And if I help people along the way, then that's even better. It's a win-win, y'know?"
In RWBY, Yang's Semblance allows her to tank the damage she receives and then use it to amplify the effectiveness of her attacks. This alone is fairly powerful, however once she has taken enough damage she enters a empowered state, marked by literal flames in her hair. In this empowered state, she becomes incredibly fast, and powerful. It is likened by her father, Taiyang, to a temper tantrum. Though it may be similar to a childish tantrum, the effectiveness of her Semblance is not to be underestimated as she has used it to take down significantly larger and more powerful foes, such as RWBY-universe top of the line piloted mecha.
Her Semblance makes an appearance in Cross Tag Battle as a passive trait. When her health drops to the "Danger!!" point, she enters her empowered state, complete with flaming hair. While in this state, many of Yang's moves become buffed significantly. Most notably, all of Yang's punch normals and some of her special moves gain an extra hit(s). While these hits are still affected by damage scaling, these hits do not add on any additional damage scaling to Yang's combos. This gives Yang some of the highest damage normals out of the entire roster.
The following moves gain buffs while Yang is in Semblance:
- 5A: Gains a larger hitbox and an additional hit.
- 5AA: Gains a larger horizontal hitbox and an additional hit.
- 5B: Gains a larger horizontal hitbox and an additional hit.
- 5BB: Gains a larger vertical hitbox and an additional hit.
- 2B: Gains a larger vertical hitbox and an additional hit.
- j.B: Gains a larger hitbox and an additional hit.
- j.BB/J.AA: Gains a larger hitbox and an additional hit.
- j.C: Gains an additional hit upon landing.
- Rising Fire: Gains increased frame advantage on hit. Gains additional hits.
- Raging Inferno: Gains increased damage.
- Cold Shoulder: Gains increased frame advantage on hit and increased damage.
- Perfect Bombshell: Gains increased damage.
- Strawberry Sunrise: Gains a larger vertical hitbox and an additional hit.
- Burning Gold: Gains increased damage.
- Unrelenting Fire: Gains increased damage.
5A+D (air ok)
Burst of Embers
|Burst Of Embers
A during Burst of Embers
Too Hot to Handle
|Too Hot to Handle
B during Burst of Embers
C During Burst of Embers
Burst of Embers
Distortion Skill Duo
P during Main Character's Distortion Skill
|To edit frame data, edit values in BBTag/Yang Xiao Long/Data. Be sure to update both the |