|Overview||Combos||Strategy/Counter Strategy||Full Frame Data|
|Lore:||Yumi is a third-year student and the leader of the Gessen Girls Academy elite shinobi.
She lost her parents at a young age, luckily her grandfather Kurokage raised her along with the other Gessen girls.On the outside Yumi has a cold personality nevertheless she has a sister's love for her teammates. After the passing of Kurokage, Yumi begins to lead her team with discipline and love.
|Yumi is a hybrid zoner/mixup character with ice projectiles that have restand properties and rekkas with multiple follow-ups. She is straightforward to play, ability to be aggressive, and with somewhat more ranged options than a typical character.|
- Moves her forward slightly
An upward swipe with her fan, pretty much what you'll start combos with other than 2A since both are pretty safe to start out with.
The second hit of 5B has differing amounts of blockstun based on where the fan is. When it's stationary at the furthest point it has the most, as it's traveling back it has less. Because of this, blocking the second hit at either the furthest point or the closest point to Yumi gives the most blockstun, and blocking it immediately after the fan begins moving gives the least blockstun. Mileage may vary depending on how fat the blocking character's hitbox is.
Head invulnerable 9~14
- 2 hit fan attack
Has good proration for combos and adds a chunk of damage. 5BB commonly is used to combo into 2C > 214B.
The first hit can corner steal.
Shinobi in Bloom
- Frame advantage is at point-blank range
Grand Stage: Snowbird
- Single hit durability air fireball, similar to the grounded A version
- Air A Snowbird sends the projectile horizontally; Air B Snowbird is angled down diagonally
Both versions allow air actions to be used after recovering. TK j.236X into airdash j.A/j.B is a useful approach tool, allowing combos off successful stray hits. Being similar to the grounded version, Snowbird shares the same freeze and restand properties on hit.
Dancing as One: Yang
- Howling Ogre travels from the sky to the ground, hits 7 frames after the opponent comes out of blockstun from a rekka, can be used as a reset opportunity if used during a combo on a grounded opponent.
- Demonic Destruction leads into Aerial Rave automatically on hit.
- A small ice surface travels along the ground, creating an ice spike when it either connects with the opponent or after a set distance, will still reach even if the rekka is pushblocked.
- Breathtaker cancels the current rekka into a dash forward, leaving Yumi -4 and safe. Typically used to bait reversals.
Dancing as One: Yin
Pressing B after the Fourth Step will loop back to the First Step, but all First Steps that are looped this way have 17 frames of startup.
- Dancing in Snow: Purity is a frametrap that hits on frame 4 after opponent exits blockstun. Will catch jumps. Leads into Aerial Rave automatically on hit.
- Breathtaker cancels the current rekka into a dash forward, leaving Yumi -9. Unsafe vs mashing, but can bait most reversals this way.
Automatic followup to certain attacks
Damage in () does not occur if Killing Stone is used.
Dancing in Snow: Dance of Blades
Leads into Aerial Rave automatically on hit.
A counter that is invincible to everything but throws. Projectiles do not activate the followup attack but leave her invincible for the rest of the duration. Strikes will trigger the followup attack. Frame advantage listed is if the followup attack is blocked. Leads into Aerial Rave automatically on hit.
Grand Stage: Storm of Snowbirds
Aerial Rave > C
Dancing as One: Yang - Fourth Step
- Re-stands the opponent on hit, this means that you can put it at the end of very long combos and aim for mixups and resets.
Dancing in Snow: Purity
Secret Ninja Art: Black Ice
Secret Ninja Art: Ice Pillar Fan
Distortion Skill Duo
Secret Ninja Art: Ice Pillar Fan
P during Main Character's Distortion Skill
Ultimate Secret Ninja Art: Ice Queen
|To edit frame data, edit values in BBTag/Yumi/Data. Be sure to update both the |
- Azrael [★]
- Celica A. Mercury [★]
- Es [★]
- Hakumen [★]
- Hazama [★]
- Iron Tager [★]
- Izayoi [★]
- Jin Kisaragi [★]
- Jubei [★]
- Mai Natsume [★]
- Makoto Nanaya [★]
- Naoto Kurogane [★]
- Nine the Phantom [★]
- Noel Vermillion [★]
- Platinum the Trinity [★]
- Rachel Alucard [★]
- Ragna the Bloodedge [★]
- Susano'o [★]
- Nu-13 [★]
Click [★] for character's full frame data