Yuzuriha is a zoner that excels at playing the mid to long range game. Her huge normals coupled with 236A/B/C allow her to control a large portion of the screen. Because she is able to cancel 236A/B/C into teleport with 4A/B/C on both hit and block, she is also capable of easily getting in and initiating pressure from nearly full screen. This coupled with an assist gives her a terrifying mixup game as she can safely left-right from anywhere.
She is very reliant on assists in order to make her mixups safe and more difficult to see. She herself also has rather mediocre assists. Because of this she is definitely much more useful as a point character.
- Huge range on both normals and specials grant stellar space control
- Teleports give her access to great left-right mixups when paired with an assist.
- Can initiate pressure from nearly full screen with Flowing Bloom.
- Both normals and specials leave her open to being punished when whiffed.
- She can have difficulty dealing with rush down if they manage to get in due to her lack of super fast normals.
EXS of Falling Flowers: Ainsel Lost
Yuzuriha's EXS gives her the ability to move at incredibly fast speeds, allowing her to utilize an extreme form of the Iaido martial art and even perform short-ranged teleports. In gameplay, her EXS grants her the ability to enter the "Stance of Mighty Qi and Quiet Heart
" that removes her ability to run, replacing it with a teleport dash that can go past opponents, automatically evade projectiles while standing still, and enhances her Second Type: Bloom rekka (Bloom Ender is replaced with a unique version of Multi-layer One Ring) and Over Here! (decreased start-up and endlag) specials. Yuzuriha can perform any move out of her stance but doing so will exit the stance unless it was one of the listed special moves, requiring the same held input to renter the stance.