|Son Gohan (Adult)|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Normals
- 3 Specials
- 4 Assist
- 5 Supers
- 6 Navigation
After the battle with Cell, Son Gohan (AKA Sun Wufan) grew into a kind young man and a brilliant scholar, happily married to his high school sweetheart Videl Satan (the daughter of Mr. Satan), with a young daughter named Pan. Even though he does not train with the same fervor and passion as Goku and Vegeta, his hidden potential (after being released by the Elder Supreme Kai) still remains; when it comes to blows, Gohan can still fight with the best of them.
In Dragon Ball FighterZ, the adult version of Gohan plays similarly to his younger counterpart, but with one unique distinction: Gohan's Potential Unleashed increases his power up to seven levels. With each level of his potential unlocked, Gohan's hitstrings and special moves become more powerful, allowing him to execute even more damaging combos.
Every time Potential Unleashed is used, Gohan levels up, giving him improved abilities and damage. Gohan always begins every match at Level 0, and can gain up to 7 levels. Potential Unleashed bonuses will remain for the rest of the match.
Level 1 Moveset Changes
- Ground L autocombo is modified.
- New move: Machine Gun Punch (3L).
- Jet Uppercut: M and H versions travel further horizontally for the first hit.
- Machine Gun Kick:
- Attacks more rapidly.
- M and H versions travel further when forward input is held.
- H version is active for twice as long and deals twice as many hits after locking to the opponent.
- Ultimate Back Attack: Teleports on startup, tracks opponent everywhere on screen.
- Masenko: Gains 2 additional hits.
- M Jet Uppercut gains 1 additional hit per level from Level 1 to 3.
- H Jet Uppercut gains 1 additional hit per level from Level 1 to 7.
- All attack's damage is increased by 2% per level from Level 2 to 6. Total damage increased is 10% at level 6.
- At Level 7, Gohan can chain any normals into any other normals ("Reverse Beat").
5L (Level 0)
5L (Level 1+)
Machine Gun Punch
Ultimate High Kick
Machine Gun Kick
|Machine Gun Kick
Ultimate Back Attack
|Ultimate Back Attack
214L/M/H (Air OK)
236L+M or 236H+S
214L+M or 214H+S
|To edit frame data, edit values in DBFZ/Adult Gohan/Data. Be sure to update both the |