- 1 Overview
- 2 Normals
- 3 Specials
- 4 Assist
- 5 Supers
Android 18's younger twin brother. Forcibly turned into a cyborg alongside his sister by Dr. Gero for the purpose of destroying Son Goku, he rebelled and killed Dr Gero with little effort. Despite being free from the doctor's demands, both 17 and 18, along with the reactivated Android 16, continued in their task in killing Son Goku just for the entertainment. 17 was then absorbed by Imperfect Cell, but was later revived by Shenron after Cell's defeat. With Goku gone and the world at peace for the time, Android 17 became a park ranger in order to preserve nature and wildlife. Many years later, 17 finds himself with the Z Fighters again after being recruited by Son Goku to join in the Tournament of Power as one of Universe 7's strongest warriors, with 17 ultimately winning the tournament as the last remaining fighter.
The Park Ranger leaves his island to land in Dragon Ball FighterZ as a DLC character. Here, Android 17 operates as a speed-type character who can throw out many special moves with follow-up inputs, as well as punish moves with his barrier.
- 4 hits per driver combo, but the 3 followups can be done in any order. 2S can always be added as an ender.
- If no direction input is used, the order will go Top Gear > Second Gear > Low Gear
- However, each Gear followup could only be used once.
- 2S will always end the rekka sequence.
- 5S will naturally halt the sequence, but can continue if struck upon.
Any Button after a "Driver" attack
236S or 214S (Air OK)
Power Blitz Charge
|Power Blitz Charge
22S after Charge (Air OK)
236L+M or 236H+S
j.236L+M or j.236H+S
Super Electric Strike
|Super Electric Strike
214L+M or 214H+S (Air OK)