DBFZ/Android 18/Frame Data
|Overview||Combos||Strategy/Counter Strategy||Full Frame Data||Discord|
Z Combo Table
- 5[S] can be inputted by either holding down the button or pressing each shot individually, whichever way it still counts as one move.
- j.LL is a special tracking j.M that's only available on air-to-air hit.
- X = X is available on hit or block.
- X[-] = X is only available on hit.
- X[+] = X is available even on whiff.
- X[Y] = X isn't available if Y has been used in the string.
- Sp = Special, Super, and Meteor Attacks. This also includes Vanish, Super Dash and Sparking, but not Dragon Rush and Ki Charge.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ahd7y25cca92pav/Android%2018%20hitboxes.mkv (rec April 24, 2018)
Frame data was taken from source above: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfbfIZV8yuX0I9_NbenBjzyKOuvYUGtXX6KK2SBMoCk/edit#gid=0
|To edit frame data, edit values in DBFZ/Android 18/Data. Be sure to update both the |