DBFZ/Captain Ginyu/Frame Data
Z Combo Table
- 5LL is cancellable on each hit, except when cancelling into 5LLL.
- j.L and j.4LL are cancellable on each hit.
- j.LL is a special tracking j.M that's only available on air-to-air hit.
- X = X is available on hit or block.
- X[-] = X is only available on hit.
- X[+] = X is available even on whiff.
- X[Y] = X isn't available if Y has been used in the string.
- Sp = Special, Super, and Meteor Attacks. This also includes Vanish, Super Dash and Sparking, but not Dragon Rush and Ki Charge.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pxkixfucdbq6is7/Captain%20Ginyu%20Hitboxes.mkv (rec. May 19, 2018)
|To edit frame data, edit values in DBFZ/Captain Ginyu/Data. Be sure to update both the |