- Flight: Zamasu's character defining Heaven's Flash grants both unique mobility and godly fly/unfly mix-ups.
- Great pressure: Access to both Blades of Judgment and Orbs to extend pressure and make blocking Zamasu scary.
- Versatile supers: Zamasu's Lightning of Absolution and Divine Wrath supers both do decent damage and are very compatible with as Z change supers.
- Solo tick throw setup: Zamasu is the only character with a solo tick throw setup using his Orbs.
- Cataclysmic damage potential: Blades of Judgement can be used multiple times in a combo without affecting scaling, allowing him to deal massive damage.
- Weak neutral tools: Struggles in the neutral with a very slow beam type move (Divine Order) and j.S being his only way to contest full screen.
- Assist hungry: Assist basically determine the way Zamasu's game-plan is performed and are his only way setting up Blades of Judgment without spending bar or spark.
- Restrictive solo combos: Zamasu will need to manage his smash properties to ensure he gets a sliding knockdown by himself, this paired with his assist dependence in the neutral makes it hard to two or even three touch characters.
- Resource dependent: His high damage combos rely on assist or meter and his flight in neutral is only truly threatening when he has 3 bar for Lightning of Absolution.