|Combo Notation Guide|
- ... 2M > 5M > jc.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LL > Ender
Standard Sayian BnB, the combo you will be using most often. Builds about 1.25 Meter and deals 4130 damage off a raw 2M.
- ... 2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LL > Ender
- ... 2H > 214L > j.LL2H > jc.LL > Ender
Using 214L instead of superdash in combos yeilds slightly higher damage than using superdash, at the cost of being harder to confirm.
- ... 5H > SD > j.LL2H > jc.LL > Ender
Not very useful unless you're going to end up in the corner.
- ... 5H > 236M
Not very useful, but it's there and the corner carry is good.
- ... jc.LL > j.H
- ... jc.LL > j.S > j.236L > j.236L+M/j.236H+S/j.214L+M
- ... jc.LL > j.S > j.236L > Vanish > j.236M
Your most common combo enders, and even among them you will most commonly be using j.H.
- ... jc.LL > j.S > j.236M
This only works if you're close to the corner, so it's recommended you use it in conjunction with 5H.
- ... 2M > 5M > jc.MLL > jc.LL > j.214H > SD > j.ML2H > jc.LL > Ender
214H gives you your air action back, as well as a pretty sick looking superdash extention. Not really useful because it kills your meter gain.
- ...jc.LL > j.S > j.236H
Not really useful also because j.S > j.236L > Vanish > j.236M does more damage.
- ... 2M > 5M > jc.MLL2H > j.MLL2H > j.LLS > j.236M
Modified Saiyan BnB for the corner. You'll mostly be wanting to learn the j.214M combo, but this is always here when you need it.
- ... 2M > 5M > jc.(M)S > j.214M, 2M > 5M > 5S > SD > j.LL2H > jc.LLS > 236M
This combo takes advantage of the new wallbounce on Goku Black's dive kick, as well as the large hitstun on his 5S. Essentially your bread and butter corner combo. The j.M in parenthesis only works on characters Goku's size or larger.
- ... j.LLS > j.236M > immediate j.236H+S/j.214L+M
- ... j.LLS > j.236M > land > 236L+M
Your most common super options in the corner. Usually you want to land and use 236L+M for DHC's because it outdamages 236H+S.
- 5M > 2M > 5S > 236L > (delay) Sparking Blast! > 2M > 5M > j.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > dj.LLL
- 5M > 2M > 5S > 236L > (delay) Sparking Blast! > 2M > 5M > j.MLL2H > SD > j.ML2H > dj.LLS > j.236M
[Works when the combo has been brought the opponent to the corner]
- 5M > 2M > 5S > 236S > (slight delay) Sparking Blast! > (Dash / 66) > 2M > 5S > j.MLL2H > SD > j.ML2H > dj.LLS > j.236M
- 2M > 5M > jc > j.M > j.S > 214L > Sparking Cancel, land, 2M > jc back > j.S > IAD cancel > j.M > j.S > 214M, 2M > 5M > SD > j.LL > j.S > j.236M
Pretty simple sparking loop, however they nerfed it slightly for Goku Black which is a huge L so you can only do it once before it doesnt work anymore since none of Black's grounded moves hit.