|Combo Notation Guide|
- ... 2M > 5M > jc.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LL > Ender
Standard Sayian BnB, the combo you will be using most often. Builds about 1.25 Meter and deals 4130 damage off a raw 2M.
- ... 2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LL > Ender
- ... 2H > 214L > j.LL2H > jc.LL > Ender
Using 214L instead of superdash in combos yeilds slightly higher damage than using superdash, at the cost of being harder to confirm.
- ... 5H > SD > j.LL2H > jc.LL > Ender
Not very useful unless you're going to end up in the corner.
- ... 5H > 236M
Not very useful, but it's there and the corner carry is good.
- ... jc.LL > j.H
- ... jc.LL > j.S > j.236L > j.236L+M/j.236H+S/j.214L+M
- ... jc.LL > j.S > j.236L > Vanish > j.236M
Your most common combo enders, and even among them you will most commonly be using j.H.
- ... jc.LL > j.S > j.236M
This only works if you're close to the corner, so it's recommended you use it in conjunction with 5H.
- ... 2M > 5M > jc.MLL > jc.LL > j.214H > SD > j.ML2H > jc.LL > Ender
214H gives you your air action back, as well as a pretty sick looking superdash extention. Not really useful because it kills your meter gain.
- ...jc.LL > j.S > j.236H
Not really useful also because j.S > j.236L > Vanish > j.236M does more damage.
- 5L > 5LL > 2M > 5M > j.MLL2H > Super Dash > j.LL2H > jc > j.LLS > j.236L > Vanish > j.236M
Costs 1 bar. Side switches your opponent and sets up a sliding knockdown.
- 5L > 5LL > 2M > 5M > j.MLL2H > Super Dash > j.LL2H > jc > j.LLS > j.236H
Costs 1 bar. Used if you would rather push your opponent more towards a corner in front of you.
- (5LL/2L) > 2M > 5M > jc > j.MLL > jc > j.LL > j.214H > SD > j.LL2H > jc > j.LLL
Corner carry combo using the new EX divekick. If you don't land, the combo ends in a slide knockdown.
- 236S/214S > Vanish > 66 2M > dl~5M > 5S > 236M
Costs 1 bar. Used to convert beams into sliding knockdowns.
- 236S/214S > Vanish > 66 2M > 5M > jc > j.LL2H > jc > j.LLL
Costs 1 bar. Vanish variation, does slightly more damage than the one above, but in turn, only deals a soft knockdown.
- 236S/214S > Vanish > 66 > 2M > 5M > jc > j.LL2H > jc > j.LLS > j.236L > j.236LM / j.236 HS / j.214LM
Vanish variation. The damage scaling nerfs the damage a lot and should be used only when you need to finish an opponent off.
- 2M > (Slight Delay) 5M > j.c > j.M > j.L > j.L > j.c > j.L > j.LL > j.S > j.214M > j.66 > j.L > j.LL > j.S > j.236M > (Slight Delay) j.236HS > j.L > j.LL > j.S > j.236L > j.236HS
Goku Black's signature bomb loops. Very height-dependent and the timing for the first bomb can be tricky to get down, but is more optimal in some scenarios. Only works against characters similar in size or larger than Goku. End with 214LM instead of 236HS for a hard knockdown.
- (5L > 5LL >) 2M > 5M > jc > j.M (doesn't work against large characters) > j.S > 214M, 2M > 5M > 5S > SD > j.LL > j.2H > j.LL > j.S > 236M, land, 236L+M
This combo takes advantage of the new wallbounce on Goku Black's dive kick, as well as the large hitstun on his 5S. Essentially your bread and butter corner combo.
- Modification of latter combo: 2M > 5M > jc back > j.S > 214M, 2M > 5M > 5S > SD > j.LL > j.2H > jc > j.LL > j.S > 236M, land, 236L+M
Vegeta Assist: 2M > (delay) 5M > j.S > j.214M > j.66 > j.M (> j.S), 5M > 5S > SD > j.LL > j.2H > dj.LL > j.S > j.236M, Vegeta Assist > 236H+S > j.214M > 214LM
- 5M > 2M > 5S > 236L > (delay) Sparking Blast! > 2M > 5M > j.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > dj.LLL
- 5M > 2M > 5S > 236L > (delay) Sparking Blast! > 2M > 5M > j.MLL2H > SD > j.ML2H > dj.LLS > j.236M
[Works when the combo has been brought the opponent to the corner]
- 5M > 2M > 5S > 236S > (slight delay) Sparking Blast! > (Dash / 66) > 2M > 5S > j.MLL2H > SD > j.ML2H > dj.LLS > j.236M
- 2M > 5M > jc > j.M > j.S > 214L > Sparking Cancel, land, 2M > jc back > j.S > IAD cancel > j.M > j.S > 214M, 2M > 5M > SD > j.LL > j.S > j.236M
Pretty simple sparking loop, however they nerfed it slightly for Goku Black which is a huge L so you can only do it once before it doesnt work anymore since none of Black's grounded moves hit.