|Combo Notation Guide||Character Name Abbreviations|
- ... 2M > 5M > jc.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LL > Ender
Standard Sayian BnB, the combo you will be using most often. Builds about 1.25 Meter and deals 4130 damage off a raw 2M.
- ... 2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LL > Ender
- ... 2H > 214L > j.LL2H > jc.LL > Ender
Using 214L instead of superdash in combos yeilds slightly higher damage than using superdash, at the cost of being harder to confirm.
- ... 5H > SD > j.LL2H > jc.LL > Ender
Not very useful unless you're going to end up in the corner.
- ... 5H > 236M
Not very useful, but it's there and the corner carry is good.
- ... jc.LL > j.H
- ... jc.LL > j.S > j.236L > j.236L+M/j.236H+S/j.214L+M
- ... jc.LL > j.S > j.236L > Vanish > j.236M
Your most common combo enders, and even among them you will most commonly be using j.H.
- ... jc.LL > j.S > j.236M
This only works if you're close to the corner, so it's recommended you use it in conjunction with 5H.
- ... 2M > 5M > jc.MLL > jc.LL > j.214H > SD > j.ML2H > jc.LL > Ender
214H gives you your air action back, as well as a pretty sick looking superdash extention. Not really useful because it kills your meter gain.
- ...jc.LL > j.S > j.236H
Not really useful also because j.S > j.236L > Vanish > j.236M does more damage.
- ... 2M > 5M > jc.MLL2H > j.MLL2H > j.LLS > j.236M
Modified Saiyan BnB for the corner. You'll mostly be wanting to learn the j.214M combo, but this is always here when you need it.
- ... 2M > 5M > jc.[M]S > j.214M, 2M > 5M > 5S > SD > j.LL2H > jc.LLS > 236M
This combo takes advantage of the new wallbounce on Goku Black's dive kick, as well as the large hitstun on his 5S. Essentially your bread and butter corner combo.
- ... j.LLS > j.236M > immediate j.236H+S/j.214L+M
- ... j.LLS > j.236M > land > 236L+M
Your most common super options in the corner. Usually you want to land and use 236L+M for DHC's because it outdamages 236H+S.
Vegeta Assist: 2M > (delay) 5M > j.S > j.214M > j.66 > j.M (> j.S), 5M > 5S > SD > j.LL > j.2H > dj.LL > j.S > j.236M, Vegeta Assist > 236H+S > j.214M > 214LM
- 5M > 2M > 5S > 236L > (delay) Sparking Blast! > 2M > 5M > j.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > dj.LLL
- 5M > 2M > 5S > 236L > (delay) Sparking Blast! > 2M > 5M > j.MLL2H > SD > j.ML2H > dj.LLS > j.236M
[Works when the combo has been brought the opponent to the corner]
- 5M > 2M > 5S > 236S > (slight delay) Sparking Blast! > (Dash / 66) > 2M > 5S > j.MLL2H > SD > j.ML2H > dj.LLS > j.236M
- 2M > 5M > jc > j.M > j.S > 214L > Sparking Cancel, land, 2M > jc back > j.S > IAD cancel > j.M > j.S > 214M, 2M > 5M > SD > j.LL > j.S > j.236M
Pretty simple sparking loop, however they nerfed it slightly for Goku Black which is a huge L so you can only do it once before it doesnt work anymore since none of Black's grounded moves hit.