- Movement Options
- Double Jump, Super Jump, 1 Airdash, Dash Type: Run
- Balanced, Power
The strongest mortal of Universe 11, so powerful that he surpasses many universes' Gods of Destruction. From his dark past of the destruction of his home from an unknown being, he fell on the belief that strength is justice, and that he cannot trust anyone for the sake of maintaining his strength. A member of the Pride Troopers, he encounters Goku and the rest of Universe 7 during the Tournament of Power, where he serves as their most challenging foe and the final obstacle between victory or being erased from existence; through Goku, however, he learns of Universe 7's power of trust, and overcomes the dark past that haunted him for so long.
Jiren the Gray pummels his way into Dragon Ball FighterZ as a DLC character. Much like his fighting style in the Tournament Of Power, he has multiple counter-moves that allow him to either start a combo or reset neutral. With moves that allow him to plow through his opponent's offense, as well as ways to deter them from being careless, Jiren can certainly gain control of the game and destroy his opponent if they try to reclaim it.
- Extreme damage
- Very large normals with huge hit boxes make for efficient confirms
- Air projectiles allow for easy confirms into full combos
- Many ways to approach, including projectile-invulnerable moves
- Versatile toolkit
- Boasts a frame 1 wake-up counter for normals at the cost of a bar.
- Combo structure allows for solid synergy with most assists
- Atypical combo structure allows for damaging confirms from vanishes
- 2H and 2S allow Jiren to basically control where his opponent is going at all times, which is very useful for forcing them into the corner
- Great assist, as it causes wallbounce which can not only enable longer, stronger combos, but also snap setups. The amount of blockstun the move puts the opponent in doesn't hurt either.
- Is basically a god.
- Atypical combo structure makes him difficult for beginners
- Has difficulty scoring sliding knockdowns outside of the corner
- Below average buttons on block
- Big frame, which means he gets fuzzied very easily.
- His 5H isn't a terrible command grab, but it's not a very good one either. Jiren not truly having a 5H kind of hurts him, as he does not entirely have a strong heavy button to end some blockstrings in, meaning his blockstrings have to be a little more creative.
- Has the body structure of Gru
- Character development likely hidden in Area 51
214L+M or 214H+S
"This attack decides it!" "I was joking the other times, but this one might actually blast your nuts off"
||To edit frame data, edit values in DBFZ/Jiren/Data. Be sure to update both the |
move and the
move Full sections. One is shown on the character page, while the other is shown on the frame data page.
Click [★] for character's full frame data