|Combo Notation Guide||Character Name Abbreviations|
- 2M > 5M > jc.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LLS > j.214M
- 2M > delay 5M > jc.MLLS > SD > delay j.LL2H > jc.LMLS > j.214M
Basic midscreen sliding knockdown combo. Switches sides.
First one is overall more consistent, at the cost of damage.
- 5S > delay 5H > delay SD > airdash j.M ▷ dash jump j.LL2H > jc.LMLS > j.214M
Rejump route. Higher damage.
- 5S > delay 5H > delay SD > airdash j.M ▷ dash jump j.4LLM > forward jc.LLS > j.214M
Rejump into a cross under sideswitch to stay same side after j.214M. Does slightly less damage than normal but has great corner carry.
- 2M > 5S > 2S > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LLS > j.214M
- 2M > 5S > 2S > SD > delay j.LL2H > jc.LMLS > j.214M
Easy same side route, a lot less damage and basically no corner carry.
- SD > j.LLS > j.214M
- SD > j.M > jc.MLS > j.214M
Easy sliding knockdown off a rogue Super Dash.
- ... j.2H > j.236M > Vanish, j.214M
- ... j.S > j.236L > Vanish, j.214M
- ... j.2H > j.214M > Vanish, j.DR
- ... j.S > j.214M > Vanish, j.DR
Spending a bar for corner carry. Each enders have their uses, either better meter gain, better damage, more consistent, etc.
Overall, j.DR enders do more damage and avoid meter gain penalty.
- ... > Vanish ▷ dash 5LL > 5H > 6S > SD > delay j.LL2H > jc.LMLS > j.214M
- ... > Vanish ▷ delay 2M > 2L > 5LL > 5S > delay 5H > 6S > SD > j.ML2H > jc.LL2H > j.214M
Vanish confirm into sliding knockdown.
- 2M > 5M > jc.MLL > jc.LLL > j.236M, j.DR
Less damage than the same side midscreen combo, but can be used for solo snap.
- 2M > 5M > jc.M > j.236M, j.2H > jc.LLLS > SD > j.LLLS > j.214L > Vanish, j.DR
- 2M > 5M > jc.MH > j.236M, j.2H > jc.LLLS > SD > j.LLLS > j.214L > Vanish, j.DR
High damaging combo that keeps the corner.
First one works from midscreen to corner. Second one is corner only.
- 2M > 5S > delay 5H > delay SD > j.M > delay j.H ▷ jump j.LLL2H > jc.LLLS > SD > j.LLLS > j.214L > Vanish, j.DR
Incredibly high damage rejump combo. Works from midscreen to corner.
Due to how long these combos are, you'll have to cut out a few normals if the starter isn't 2M. More on this in the Misc. section.
- j.H ▷ 5LL > 2M > 5M > jc.M > j.236M, j.2H > jc.LLLS > SD > j.LLL2H > j.214L > Vanish, j.DR
- j.H ▷ 5LL > 5M > 2M > 5S > delay 5H > delay SD > j.M > delay j.H ▷ jump j.LLS > SD > j.MH2H > jc.LLL > j.214L > Vanish, j.DR
Midscreen to corner examples at high hitstun decay.
- 2H > SD > j.M2H > jc.M2H > j.214H ▷ 5LL > 5S > delay 5H > 6S > SD > j.LLL2H > jc.LLLS > j.236L > j.236L+M
2H back-to-corner combo. Have to spend another bar for air Lv1 or an assist for j.DR ender.
- ... j.236L > Assist, j.DR
- ... j.236M > Assist, j.DR
Utilizing Gotenks or Janemba Assist. Works both midscreen and in the corner.
Simply call them near the end of combo into j.DR for a same side sliding knockdown without having to spend any meter.
- 5M > 2M > 5H > 5S > 2S > Spark, 5H > 5S > jc.LLLS > SD > j.LLLS > jc.LLLS > j.236L > Vanish, j.214M
Easy and damaging Sparking confirm combo. Because of the slide, it leads to even more damage with DHC's.
- 5L air confirm
5LL works as a replacement for 5LL > 2M since 2M would whiff on air confirm.
So midscreen combos with 2M > delay 5M can be done with 5LL > 5M. 2M > 5S can also be done with 5LL > 5S.
- 2M > 5S > delay 5H, 5L
This corner link works only if 5H hits meaty. This is the highest damage route for Vegito, but unfortunately the delay isn't universal.
- ... 5H > 5S > 236L(1) (whiff), 5L
5H non-Smash. Another corner link that works because 236L(1) on whiff will do a unique 236L(2).
While this is also not universal, there are consistent setups to deal with different body sizes.
- More on hitstun decay for corner combos
Here's a damage chart for when you have to cut out normals in order for the combos to work. ">" here is used as "higher damage than" and not "cancel into."
- j.H MM > j.H 5LL MM > j.H 5L MM
- j.MH > j.LLL > j.H (early on)
- j.2H jc > j.S SD
- j.LLL > j.MH > j.H (later into the combo)
- j.S j.236L Air Lv1 > j.S j.214L Vanish j.DR > j.2H j.214L Vanish j.DR > j.S j.236L Vanish j.214M