|Combo Notation Guide|
- 2M > 5M > jc.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LLS > j.214M
- 2M > delay 5M > jc.MLLS > SD > delay j.LL2H > jc.LMLS > j.214M
Basic midscreen sliding knockdown combo. Switches sides.
First one is overall more consistent, at the cost of damage.
- 5LL > 5M
- 5LL > 2M > 2L > 5M
- 2M > 2L > 5LL > 5M
These sequences can be used instead of just 2M > 5M. For the most part, they'll do more damage and meter gain. Not recommended for corner routes.
- 2M > 5S > delay 5H > delay SD > airdash j.M ▷ dash jump j.LL2H > jc.LMLS > j.214M
Rejump route. Higher damage.
- 2M > 5S > delay 5H > delay SD > airdash j.M ▷ dash jump j.4LL > j.M > forward jc.LLS > j.214M
Rejump into a cross under sideswitch to stay same side after j.214M. Does slightly less damage than normal but has amazing corner carry.
- 2M > 5S > 2S > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LLS > j.214M
- 2M > 5S > 2S > SD > delay j.LL2H > jc.LMLS > j.214M
Easy same side route, a lot less damage and basically no corner carry.
- SD > j.LLS > j.214M
- SD > j.M > jc.MLS > j.214M
Easy sliding knockdown off a raw Super Dash.
- ... j.LL2H > j.236M > Vanish, j.214M
- ... j.S > j.236L > Vanish, j.214M
- ... j.2H > j.214M > Vanish, j.DR
- ... j.S > j.214M > Vanish, j.DR
Spending a bar for corner carry. Each enders have their uses, either better meter gain, better damage, more consistent, etc.
Overall, j.DR enders do more damage and avoid meter gain penalty from Vanish.
- ... > Vanish ▷ dash 5LL > 5H > 6S > SD > delay j.LL2H > jc.LMLS > j.214M
- ... > Vanish ▷ delay 2M > 2L > 5LL > 5S > delay 5H > 6S > SD > j.ML2H > jc.LL2H > j.214M
Grounded Vanish confirm into sliding knockdown.
- 2M > 5M > jc.MLL > jc.LLL > j.236M, j.DR
Less damage than the same side midscreen combo, but can be used for solo snap.
- 2M > 5M > jc.M > j.236M, j.2H > jc.LLLS > SD > j.LLLS > j.214L > Vanish, j.DR
- 2M > 5M > jc.MH > j.236M ...
High damaging combo with insane corner carry. Builds the bar to spend on Vanish and stay same side.
First route works from midscreen, second one is corner only
- 2M > 236M, 2M > 5M > jc.MH2H > jc.LLLS > SD > j.LLLS > j.214L > Vanish, j.DR
- 2M > 5S > delay 236M ...
Simple grounded route. 5S > delay 236M doesn't work midscreen.
- 2M > 5S > delay 5H > delay SD > j.M > delay j.H ▷ jump j.LLL2H > jc.LLLS > SD > j.LLLS > j.214L > Vanish, j.DR
Incredibly high damage rejump combo. Works from midscreen to corner.
Due to how long these combos are, you'll have to cut out a few normals if the starter isn't 2M. More on this in the Misc. section.
- j.H ▷ 5LL > 2M > 5M > jc.M > j.236M, j.2H > jc.LLLS > SD > j.LLL2H > j.214L > Vanish, j.DR
- j.H ▷ 5LL > 5M > 2M > 5S > delay 5H > delay SD > j.M > delay j.H ▷ jump j.LLS > SD > j.MH2H > jc.LLL > j.214L > Vanish, j.DR
Midscreen to corner examples at high hitstun decay.
- 2H > SD > j.M2H > jc.M2H > j.214H ▷ 5LL > 5S > delay 5H > 6S > SD > j.LLL2H > jc.LLLS > j.236L > j.236L+M
2H back-to-corner combo. Have to spend another bar for air Lv1 or an assist for j.DR ender.
- ... j.236L > Assist, j.DR
- ... j.236M > Assist, j.DR
Utilizing Gotenks or Janemba Assist. Works both midscreen and in the corner.
Simply call them near the end of combo into j.DR for a same side sliding knockdown without having to spend any meter.
- 5M > 2M > 5H > 5S > 2S > Spark, 5H > 5S > jc.LLLS > SD > j.LLLS > jc.LLLS > j.236L > Vanish, j.214M
Easy and damaging Sparking confirm combo. Because of the slide, it leads to even more damage with DHC's.
- 5L air confirm
5LL works as a replacement for 5LL > 2M since 2M would whiff on air confirm.
So midscreen combos with 2M > delay 5M can be done with 5LL > 5M. 2M > 5S can also be done with 5LL > 5S.
- 2M > 5S > delay 5H, 5L
This corner link works only if 5H hits meaty. This is the highest damage route for Vegito, but unfortunately the delay isn't universal.
- ... 5H > 5S > 236L(1) (whiff), 5L
5H non-Smash. Another corner link that works because 236L(1) on whiff will do a unique 236L(2).
While this is also not universal, there are consistent setups to deal with different body sizes.
- More on hitstun decay for corner combos
Here's a damage chart for when you have to cut out normals in order for the combos to work. ">" here is used as "higher damage than" and not "cancel into."
- j.H MM > j.H 5LL MM > j.H 5L MM
- j.MH > j.LLL > j.H (early on)
- j.2H jc > j.S SD
- j.LLL > j.MH > j.H (later into the combo)
- j.S j.236L Air Lv1 > j.S j.214L Vanish j.DR > j.2H j.214L Vanish j.DR > j.S j.236L Vanish j.214M