|Combo Notation Guide||Character Name Abbreviations|
- 2M > 5M > jc.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LLL
- 5H > delay SD > airdash j.M ▷ dash jump j.LL2H > jc.LLL
Rejump combo. Worse damage but has more corner carry.
- ... j.LLS > j.214M
Anywhere sliding knockdown. From midscreen however, he gets next to no oki from this, and upon landing, he can't connect any Super.
- ... j.LL[S](4) > j.236S
Ender before going into Super or Vanish. Both of Vegeta's air Supers drag the opponent to the ground, so it's better to add in some extra damage instead of going for SKD.
Go for j.[S](2) or even just j.S(1) for consistency.
- ... j.LLS > j.214H
Better SKD than j.214M, sets up meaty safe jump midscreen.
- ... > Vanish, j.2H (whiff), j.LLL
- ... > Vanish > j.214M (whiff), j.LLL
Switches sides. Can also go into j.236S ender.
j.2H (whiff) gives you 1 extra frame to link to j.L, but requires 2 manual timings as opposed to only 1 with j.214M (whiff).
j.[DR] does less damage but works at high hitstun when this route doesn't.
- ... > Vanish ▷ dash 2M > 5M > sjc.MLL2H > jc.LLL
- Far 5[S](8) > 236H, dash 5L (whiff) > 5LLL > SD > j.ML2H > jc.LLL
Confirming with 236H does more damage than Vanishing, but beware that the range that you can pick up from 236H is also the range that it can be punished on block.
- 2M > 236M, delay 5L (whiff) > 5LLL > SD > j.LML2H > jc.LL[S](5) > j.214M
- 5M > jc.S > j.2L ▷ 2M > delay 236M, delay 2M > 5H > SD > airdash j.M ▷ dash jump j.LL2H > jc.LL[S](5) > j.214M
Corner rejump. Higher damage.
- 2M > 236M, [DR]
- 2M > 5M > jc.M > jc.M > j.236M, j.[DR]
- ... j.LL > j.2L + Assist ▷ ...
Easily brings both Vegeta and the opponent to the ground.
- 236L + Assist > SD ▷ ...
Semi-universal assist pickup off of rocket kick.
- ... 5M > 2M > 5H > 236S + Assist > SD ▷ ...
Another example of adding damage to a combo with an assist.
- 2M > 5M > jc.M > j.236M, SD > j.LL2H > jc.LLL
Corner link. Might be useful for air-to-air confirms.
- 2M > 5M > jc.MS > j.236M, airdash j.M ▷ 5M > jc.LL2H > j.LLS > j.214M
Midscreen 236M link, not damage optimal but it looks cool.
- 5M > jc.S > j.2L ▷ delay 2L > 5H, 5L > 5S > 5H > SD > airdash j.M ▷ dash jump j.LL2H > jc.LL[S](5) > j.214M
Corner link, does less damage than BnB. Meaty 5H is universal(?), but 5L whiffs on small characters.