|Combo Notation Guide|
- 2M > 5M > jc.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LLL
- 5H > delay SD > airdash j.M ▷ dash jump j.LL2H > jc.LLL
Rejump combo. Worse damage than the basic route, though the corner version will do more.
- ... j.LLS > j.214M
Sliding knockdown in a can. From midscreen however, he gets next to no oki from this, and upon landing, he can't connect any Super.
- ... j.LL[S](4) > j.236S
Do this if you're gonna use Vanish or end with Supers. It doesn't matter where you use them, so it's better to add in some extra damage instead of going for SKD.
Go for j.[S](2) or even just j.S for consistency.
- ... j.LLS > j.214H
Better SKD than j.214M, sets up meaty safe jump midscreen.
- ... > Vanish, j.2H (whiff), j.LLL
Switches sides. Can also go into j.236S ender.
Drops at high hitstun decay. j.DR will work at the cost damage.
- ... > Vanish ▷ dash 2M > 5M > jc.LL2H > jc.LLL
- Far 236H, dash 2M > 5M ...
2M and 5M are range dependent, so drop them if it's too far to connect.
Beware that the ranges that you can pick up a combo off of 236H are also the ranges that it can be punished on block.
- 2M > 236M, delay 5L (whiff) > 5LLL > SD > j.LML2H > jc.LL[S](5) > j.214M
- 2M > 236M, delay 2M > 5H > SD > airdash j.M ▷ dash jump j.LL2H > jc.LL[S](5) > j.214M
Corner rejump. Higher damage.
- 2M > 236M, DR
- 2M > 5M > jc.M > jc.M > j.236M, j.DR
- ... j.LL > j.2L > Assist ▷ ...
Easily brings both Vegeta and the opponent to the ground.
- 5M > jc.S > j.2L, 2M > delay 236M ...
Corner only. Not always do higher damage than just 5M > 2M.
- ... j.236M, SD > j.LL2H > jc.LLL
Corner link. Might be useful for air-to-air confirms.