- Autocombo: Possesses the best autocombo in the game.
- Incredible Damage and Combos: Boasts some of the highest damaging and flexible combos in the game. Excellent corner carry with bomb loops, extreme meter gain, and high damaging supers.
- Flying Kick: A fantastic special move that's great in combos and can create 50/50s on demand when paired with an assist.
- Reversal: Super Dragon Flight is both a great anti-air and an invulnerable move for escaping pressure.
- Good Mixups: Amazing left-right mixup with IAD j.L. Autocombo/2H sets up an assist mixup with j.236M/H.
- Ranged Presence: Great and fast grounded ki-blasts.
- Great Support Value: Assist A is good for vertical neutral control, Assist B is good for combos and baiting super dash, and Assist C is also good for combos and lockdown pressure when blocked.
- Short Reach: Stubby normals (all except for 5LLL) require strong spacing awareness in neutral.
- Limited Ranged Game: Lacks a beam property move.
- Weak Air-Game: Limited offensive options in the air; his j.S doesn't have a great angle, and Flying Kick can only be used defensively.
- Needy: Needs assists to function well: combo routes, 50/50s, and general neutral.