|Combo Notation Guide|
- 2M > 5M > jc.MLL2H > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LLL
Typical BnB. Can only end with Lv1 Super.
- 2M > 5M > jc.MLL2H > j.214L > SD > j.MLL2H > jc.LLL
Switches sides, uses up air flip. Can push the opponent out of the corner for Vanish, j.DR.
- 5H > delay SD > airdash j.M ▷ dash jump j.LL2H > jc.LLL
Rejump combo. No sliding knockdown and does less damage than the basic BnB, but he has it.
- ... j.LLS > j.214H > j.MH
Switches sides, stays close enough that he can use Lv3 afterward. Depending on the combo, j.L > j.LL might need a slight delay to get better autocombo boost.
- ... any SKD > delay Vanish (whiff) ▷ 214L+M
If it's impossible to use the above ender. A well timed Vanish can also combo into Lv3.
- ... j.LLS > j.236H
- ... j.LLS > j.214H > j.LLL
- ... j.LML2H > Vanish, j.DR
- ... j.LML2H > Vanish, j.236M
- ... j.LML2H > Vanish, j.214L > delay j.S > j.236L
- ... j.LML2H > Vanish, j.214L > j.LLL
Various ways of spending 1 bar to end the combo. The very last one will drop at high hitstun decay.
- ... > Vanish ▷ dash 5L (whiff) > 5LLL > 214L > delay j.S > j.236M
- ... > Vanish ▷ dash 5L (whiff) > 5LLL > 214L > j.S > SD > j.ML2H > jc.LLL
Vanish confirm. Second one does more damage but doesn't end in SKD.
- 2M > 5M > 5S > 214L > j.LM2H > SD > j.ML2H > jc.LMLS > j.214L > j.LLL
Aerial route. Okay damage. Works at high hitstun decay.
- 2M > 5S > 214S, delay 2M > delay 5M > 5H > 5S > 214L > j.S > SD > j.LL2H > jc.LMLS > j.214L > j.S > j.236M
Grounded route. Does massive damage, can end with both Lv1 or Lv3.
After 214S, it's best always delaying 5M or else it'll drop on a few characters (Majin Buu, Yamcha, Adult Gohan, Broly, Bardock).
End it with j.236L instead at higher hitstun decay.
- 2M > 5S > 214S, DR
- 2M > 5S > 214S, delay 2M > delay 5S > 5H > SD > airdash j.M ▷ dash jump j.LL2H > jc.LMLS > j.214L > j.S > j.236M
Corner rejump. Universal but doesn't do as much damage as the one listed in Corner Combos.
- 5MMM, 5L (whiff) > 5LLL ...
Corner route that switches sides twice.
- 5LLL > 214H > j.DR
1 bar midscreen SKD.
- 5H > 214H > delay j.M ▷ 5M ...
1 bar rejump, near the corner can do ▷ 5H > SD etc.
- 5H > 214[S], 5M ...
Grounded extension that works near the corner.