- Good Mobility: Between his Turbulenz teleports, Wirbelwind command dashes, and his Delta Leap walljumps, Lancelot's mobility is near unparalleled.
- Versatile Sweep: 2U is a great forward-moving attack that can low profile under various normals and projectiles for an easy punish. It also gives hard knockdown on hit, and can even be made safe on block if spaced properly.
- Strong Okizeme: Wogenstrom is a projectile that is very plus on block, enabling a variety of pressure and mixups when used as a meaty after a knockdown.
- Strong Pressure: The Southern Cross series and their followups move Lancelot forward, can be delayed to create frame traps, and can even be spaced to be even or plus on block. Using them in conjunction with Turbulenz allows Lancelot to repeatedly reset pressure or land throws once the opponent has been conditioned to block.
- Short Range: Lancelot can struggle in neutral against characters who have longer normals and faster projectiles.
- Low Damage: Having low average combo damage and lower than average Skybound Art damage forces Lancelot to be on the offensive as much as possible, as he is unlikely to close out rounds off regular conversions unless he scores a big anti-air 2H or Turbulenz counterhit.
- Nontraditional Meterless Reversal: H Turbulenz is not a true "Dragon Punch"-style reversal that attacks while rising, which limits anti-air options and makes escaping pressure more risky.