- Shown to a player that inputs a move using a technical command (236L, for example) instead of the shortcut-style command (such as 5S). This also includes Skybound Arts.
- Combo Messages
Note that all of these messages include the announcer accompanying the text message with a voiceline saying the same message;
- Great - Shown to a player after finishing a combo that dealt 2000 damage or more.
- Excellent - Shown to a player after finishing a combo that dealt 4000 damage or more.
- Marvelous - Shown to a player after finishing a combo that dealt 6000 damage or more.
- Shown to a player who has opened up a guarding opponent using a physical attack. This means that any forms of grabs will not make this message appear.
- Shown to a player when they hit an opponent performing a move while it is in startup frames. Note that some moves are in counter-hit state even during recovery.
- Shown to a player when they hit an opponent while they are in recovery/active frames of any move, be it a normal, special move, or Skybound Art.
- Shown when an attack crushes another.
- Guard Crush
- Shown to a player performing a move that guard crushes, such as Vaseraga's 22L~H.
- Combo Limit
- Shown to a player performing a combo when the combo limit has reached it's peak, which you can find out more about here
- Shows to a player performing a move that has a form of armor on it.
- Shows on the side of a player performing an invincible move. Will also show on Skybound Arts that have invincibility.
- Shows up on a player's side that has recovered from a soft knockdown. Does NOT show up if the player decides to not tech the soft knockdown at all.
- Shows on the recieving end of a player who is undergoing a hard knockdown. Shows up the moment the player has fully collapsed on the ground.
Finding content on Twitter
With the ease of posting videos and discussion to twitter, it can be helpful to know how to track this information down. Each character in the game has a specific hashtag which people should aim to use when posting tweets for ease of searching. The current list of these hashtags is as follows:
|Cagliostro||#GBVS_CA or #GBVS_CG|
|Yuel||#GBVS_YU or #GBVS_YE|
Training Mode Shortcuts
- Direction + Reset
- Left + Reset to reset both characters to the left corner (P1 in the corner)
- Right + Reset to reset both characters to the right corner (P2 in the corner)
- Down + Reset to reset both characters to round start position
- Play+Record = Reset
- Pressing both Play and Record at the same time is the same as pressing the Reset button
Click [★] for character's full frame data
• HUD • Controls •
• Movement/Canceling • Offense • Defense • Gauges • Attack Attributes •
Detailed & Advanced Information
• Damage/Combo • Frame Data & System Data • Misc •
• Patch Notes •