GGReload/Kliff Undersn/Frame Data

From Dustloop Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

System Data[edit]

Defense Modifier: x 1.06

Guts Rating: 1

Weight:

Stun Resistance: 50

Jump Startup: 3

Backdash Time: 13 / Invul: 1-7

Wake-Up (Face Up/Down): /


Normals[edit]

Version Damage TG GB+ GB- Lv Guard Cancel Startup Active Recovery Frame Adv.
5P 10 1.4 - - 1 Mid CSJR 5 7 3 ±0
5K 20 2.6 - - 3 Mid SJR 5 12 8 -6
c.S 36 3.8 - - 4 Mid SJR 5 9 15 -7
f.S 36 2.6 - - 3 Mid SJR 13 3 15 -4
5H 54 3.8 - - 5 Mid SR 14 12 15 -8
5D 30 3.8 - - 5 High R 22 6 12 -5
  • 13-18F Foot inv
  • 19-30F Lower body inv
  • 31-36F Foot inv
  • 13-36F Airborne
  • Can cancel to FD during the last 3-4F of recovery
  • Can cancel to all actions other than movement during the last 1-2F of recovery\
  • Increases own Stun Gauge
6P 32 2.6 - - 3 Mid SR 9 9 17 -10
  • 1-4F Above knees inv
  • 5-15F Above feet inv
  • Floats opponent on hit
  • Stun modifier x4
6H 100 3.8 - - 5 High SR 28 28 63 -53
  • Staggers opponent on ground hit (max 35F)
2P 12 1.4 - - 1 Mid CSJR 5 4 6 ±0
2K 16 2.6 - - 2 L SR 7 4 9 -1
  • 5-13F Above feet inv
2S 22 3.8 - - 4 Mid SR 9 4 16 -3
2H 46 3.8 - - 5 Mid SR 12 6 17 -4
  • 4-11F Foot inv
  • 12-23F Lower body inv
  • 24-29F Foot inv
2D 36 3.8 - - 5 Low SR 5 12 12 -5
  • Hitbox fully extended on 9F
j.P 14 1.4 - - 1 High, Air CSR 5 4 8 -
j.K 24 2.6 - - 2 High, Air SR 7 5 6 -
j.S 34 2.6 - - 3 High, Air SJR 9 4 15 -
j.H 42 3.8 - - 4 High, Air SR 10 8 19 -
j.D 45 3.8 - - 4 High, Air RF 25 Until L Until L+4 -
  • Knocks down opponent on ground hit
  • Startup from fastest TK version is 29F, frame adv -7
Ground Throw 55 - - - - Throw: 49 Pixels - - - - -
  • Knocks down opponent on hit
  • Initial proration 50%
Air Throw 60 - - - - Throw: 110 Pixels - - - - -
  • Knocks down opponent on hit
  • Initial proration 50%
DAA 35 2.6 - - 3 All R 8 7 12 -5
  • Initial proration 50%
  • 1-5F Full inv
  • 6-14F Throw inv
  • Knocks down opponent on hit

Specials[edit]

Version Damage TG GB+ GB- Lv Guard Cancel Startup Active Recovery Frame Adv.
P Bellowing Roar
236P
32 0.5/3.6 - - 5 All F 16 21 17 -4
  • Total 53F
  • Hitbox fully extended on 25F
S Bellowing Roar
236S
64 0.5/3.6 - - 5 All F 24 18 48 -32
  • Total 58F
  • Hitbox fully extended on 33F
  • Knocks down opponent on ground hit
  • Goes through projectiles
Skull Crusher
214S
14*6 0.5/1.2 - - 4 Mid R 13 4*6 23 -10
  • 1F onwards airborne
  • Kliff is in CH state while falling
  • Knocks down opponent on ground hit
Nape Saddle
214K
24 0.5/3.0 - - 4 High R 28 8 12+4L -3
  • Knocks down opponent on ground hit]
  • Kliff is in CH state while falling
Scale Ripper
623H
13*n 0.0/1.2 - - 4 Mid R 5 2*n+1 22 -16
  • Mash H for more hits
Two Step Forwards
214P
- - - - - - - - - Total 48 -
  • 1-48F Full inv
  • Back Pain animation is 80F
  • 10-41F can cancel into followup (Hellish Charge)
  • The probability of Back Pain happening depends on the ratio of Kliff's current stun/max stun.
  • When ratio is < 25% then back pain chance is 0%
  • When ratio is < 50%, then back pain chance is 12.5%
  • When ratio is between 50% and 75%, then back pain chance is 25%
  • When ratio is > 75%, then back pain chance is 50%
Hellish Charge
214P > P
12*3 0.0/7.2 - - 3 Mid R 10+3 {2(4)}*3 2 +6
  • 1-4F Strike inv
  • Hitstop 6F
  • Total 22F
Limb Severer
j.41236S
40,32 0.0/7.2/0.0/1.2 - - 5,3 High, Air、All RF 19 Until L 30+30L -1~+8
  • The higher Limb Severer is performed, the larger the shockwave
  • The further away from the shockwave, the bigger the frame adv
  • 1st hit and 2nd hit knocks down opponent on ground hit
Taunt (バカモン!)
Taunt
8 - - - 3 All - 61 - Total120 -
  • ”ン” base damage 32
  • Can cancel Taunt into any non-movement action from 62F onwards
  • Once the letters appear, they will attack even if Kliff gets hit
  • Letters appear on 7F, 19F, 31F, 43F, and 61F. Letters gain hitboxes on 62F.
  • If Kliff gets hit though... (incomplete note)

Overdrives[edit]

Version Damage TG GB+ GB- Lv Guard Cancel Startup Active Recovery Frame Adv.
Sole Survivor
4641236H
100 - - - 4 All - 19+0 - Total158 -28
  • 1-22F Full inv
  • Knocks down opponent on hit
  • Kliff is in CH state during move
  • 1st hit has hitstop 0F, 2nd hit hitstop 7F
Reflex Roar
236236S
24,20*n - - - 5 All F 4+1 25 26 -17
  • 3-5F Strike inv
  • Wall bounces opponent on hit
  • Total 55F
  • Goes through projectiles

Instant Kill[edit]

Version Damage TG GB+ GB- Lv Guard Cancel Startup Active Recovery Frame Adv.
Pulverizing Dragon's Roar
in IK Mode: 236236H
DESTROY - - - - All - 17+6 28 19 -28
  • IK Mode activation: 68F

Gatling Table[edit]

Ground Gatlings
P K S H D Cancel
5P 5P, 2P, 6P 5K, 2K c.S, f.S, 2S 5H, 2H, 6H 5D, 2D Jump, Sp
2P 5P, 2P, 6P 5K, 2K c.S, f.S, 2S 5H, 2H 5D, 2D Jump, Sp
6P - - c.S, f.S, 2S 5H, 2H 5D, 2D Sp
5K 6P - c.S, f.S, 2S 5H, 2H 5D, 2D Jump, Sp
2K 6P - c.S, f.S, 2S 2H 5D, 2D Sp
c.S 6P - f.S, 2S 5H, 2H 5D, 2D Jump, Sp
f.S - - 2S 5H, 2H 5D, 2D Sp
2S - - - 5H, 2H 5D, 2D Sp
5H - - - - 5D, 2D Sp
2H - - - - 5D, 2D Sp
6H - - - - - Sp
5D - - - - - homing jump
2D - - - - - Sp


Air Gatlings
P K S H D Cancel
j.P j.P j.K j.S j.H - Sp
j.K j.P - j.S j.H j.D Jump, Sp
j.S - - - j.H - Jump, Sp
j.H - - - - j.D Sp
j.D - - - - - -
  • 5D can be only canceled into Homing Jump on ground hit
Black = On Hit or Block
Green = Available on whiff
Sp = Special Attacks and Overdrives (aka: Specials and Supers)
Su = Overdrives (aka: Supers)

Navigation[edit]


Ambox notice.png To edit frame data, edit values in GGReload/Kilff Undersn/Data. Be sure to update both the move and the move Full sections. One is shown on the character page, while the other is shown on the frame data page.
Guilty Gear XX #Reloade
Click [*] for character's frame data
System Explanations

HUDControlsFrame DataSystem Data


Movement/CancelingOffenseDefenseDamage/Combo SystemAttack AttributesTension/Burst GaugeMisc