Defense Modifier: x1.06
Guts Rating: 1
Stun Resistance: 55
Jump Startup: 3F
Backdash Time: 16F
Backdash Invincibility: 1-8F
- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Universal Mechanics
- 4 Special Moves
- 5 Overdrives
- 6 Instant Kill
Badass, cruel and sexy. The time traveling rock star witch who seeks violence and the embarrassment of others. Serving "That Man", she continues to tease and harass Sol Badguy, who wants "That Man" 6 feet under. She is a force to be reckoned with and will murder anyone who gets in her way.
- Powerful high/low mix-up options with her unique hover dash
- Powerful high/low mix-up and cross-up options with the j.D FDC technique
- Oppressive okizemi tools with the Note projectile and YRC'd Vertical Chemical Love
- Reversal Super that's safe on block
- Powerful Air Super that's frame 0 after the super flash and has enough frame advantage to follow with a mixup if blocked
- High mid-screen and corner damage without having the need to spend meter
- High air-throw range and has an anti-air command throw
- Below-average defense
- Limited uses for her normal moves outside of close to mid-range situations; cannot truly counter poke
- Her unique ground dash may bring up difficulties in escaping some situations in certain matchups
- Situational anti air (5p, j.p, 6p, 6hs, VCL; depending on context)
- Reversal Super goes active 2 frames after the flash so it is easy to bait and possible to punish on reaction
- Has to make precise reads to use her tools effectively
Notable Changes from GGAC (+R)
- Lost double airdash buff from +R
- New dash option: Hoverdash -> Vertical Dash. I-no can now launch herself vertical after a ground hoverdash ala Morrigan from Vampire Savior (Darkstalkers). Input is 663.
- I-no now has auto jump-install status on both versions of Chemical Love.
- j.D FDC (j.D~4K+S) now possible without having landing recovery frames affect I-no; New mixup possibilities with this.
- 2S no longer hits low.
- f.S no longer launches; hits once. Reduced active frames, increased recovery frames, no longer has a forced proration.
- 2H/5H/2D hitboxes have reduced range.
- 6H hits twice; special cancelable.
- All normals can be dash cancelled late in their animation/recovery frames. 6H can only be dash canceled when the first hit makes contact with an opponent.
- Air Throw: No longer wall bounces, so meterless combos impossible unless thrown into a traveling note projectile. Knockdown.
- Anti-Depressant Scale [214+P]: H Note gone; speed reduced back to Slash properties. Note now moves faster when used from the air than when used on the ground.
- Stroke the Big Tree [41236+S/H]: S version staggers on hit and counter hit, H version knocks down but can be comboed off of with a Counter Hit, or in the corner since it now wall splats; possible to combo after CH (either version), or if comboed from a 6P juggle (S version).
- Chemical Love [214+K/S]: Horizontal version hitbox length reduced, also no longer hits below I-No's body or behind her. Vertical version landing recovery reduced. Input for both versions now 214+K/S. After successful HCL hit, now possible to follow up with VCL for a knockdown anywhere on screen. Both HCL and VCL take an extra frame to go airborne, so no longer a ghetto reversal tool.
- Sultry Performance [j.236+P/K/S/H]: K & S versions now both cause knockdown on hit; S version causes wall bounce for corner combo possibilities but now scales RISC by 19; K & S versions damage nerfed to 30 and have additional prorates. H version speed increased, less recovery on block. P version has increased untech time making it easy to use for knockdown.
- New Move: Shoudoku Method [214+H]- Command grab that can be performed grounded or mid-air. I-no will launch herself upwards a bit and choke opponent with her guitar string whilst flipping backwards. Resets all air movement options so can be comboed out of; can be performed during an airdash as well to catch teching opponents. Can grab burst startup. Cannot YRC the grounded version after active (will be PRC), but can YRC the air version after active. Has upper body invulnerability above the knees.
Xrd Notes: I-no
Dead Angle Attack
|Dead Angle Attack|
214P (air OK)
Stroke the Big Tree
|Stroke the Big Tree
214K (air OK)~214S (Derivative follow-up)
Chemical Love (Vertical)
|Chemical Love (Vertical)
214S (air OK)
214H (air OK)
in IK mode: 236236H