Defense Modifier: x1.22
Guts Rating: 3
Stun Resistance: 55
Jump Startup: 3F
Backdash Time: 11F
Backdash Invincibility: 1-5F
- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Universal Mechanics
- 4 Special Moves
- 5 Overdrives
- 6 Instant Kill
Millia is a high speed rushdown character who thrives off of her terrifyingly strong high/low mixup potential. Her great mobility allows her to safely maneuver around opponents in neutral as she attempts to score a knockdown. To assist her in this, she possesses a unique toolset based around baiting and punishing opponents. Once she scores a knockdown and sets up her Tandem Top Okizeme, she has the potential to win the entire match with a single hit.
Unfortunately, she is plagued by abysmal defence and often dies in 2 to 3 combos. She also is unable to keep opponents blocking for extended periods of time due to her limited gatling options. Her ground normals are also weak in comparison to other characters, so she can struggle in footsie situations.
If you enjoy freedom of movement coupled with amazing offence, then Millia just might be for you!
- Possesses the strongest and most consistent Okizeme in the game.
- Unmatched high/low mixup game.
- Fantastic mobility with 2 airdashes and great run speed.
- Capable of converting almost any hit into a knockdown.
- Strong neutral game centred around baiting and punishing.
- Gains great utility by spending tension.
- Has the second highest Defense modifier in the game.
- Weak stagger pressure and limited gatlings.
- Deals low damage on average.
- Cannot confirm into a knockdown at max footsie range without spending tension.
- Pokes are beaten by more purebred footsie characters such as Sol and Faust.
- Lots of character specific combos depending on height and weight.
Dead Angle Attack
|Dead Angle Attack|
214S or SSSS....
214H > direction + H
in IK mode: 236236H