Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2
Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 is a standalone expansion for Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-, a 2D one-on-one fighting game, available on PS3, PS4, Arcade Cabinet, and PC:Steam.REV 2 features a short list of system changes, two new characters - Answer and Baiken - significant changes to the game's visuals and camera, a complete rebalance of the cast, expanded story content, and new stages. Rev 2 also received Balance Patch 2.1 which introduced further changes to the cast.
Baiken returns from the XX series. She is a ronin with one eye, one arm, and a grudge against That Man for creating the Gears that maimed her and killed her family. Baiken's unique ability is to cancel her guard into attacks for free, forcing opponents to attack her in more unconventional ways.
Tier lists are made to give a general idea of the character strength. They do not decide the strength of the character, and do not decide who can or will win a given match. Tier lists help act as a basic point to understand which characters have more matchups in which they are advantaged against another character piloted by another theoretically equally skilled player. Opinions vary on exact placement of characters, but REV 2 is generally agreed to balanced enough that characters considered weaker can still succeed.
- Kizzie Kay's list: https://twitter.com/Kizzie_Kay310/status/1129112584085336064
- Zadi's list: https://www.4gamer.net/games/368/G036860/20180731098/
- Teresa's list: https://twitter.com/jamtsukaware/status/999202912294195200
- DEB's list: https://twitter.com/DaEvaBeato/status/1162862097602162689
- Zidane's list: https://twitter.com/zidanel33t/status/1106181356516794369
|Guilty Gear Series|