How to Read Frame Data
If this is your first time looking at Frame Data, or if you need a better understanding of anything you see within the charts, please refer to the reading guide on Frame Data.
|Character||Health||Combo Rate||Persona Cards|
- All Shadow Type characters have +2000 Health than their normal counterparts and do 20% less Base Damage on all attacks.
- Elizabeth, Shadow Labrys, Sho, Minazuki, Adachi, Marie, and Margaret do not have Shadow Types.
- All backdashes are fully invincible from 1-6F.
- Aigis's Orgia backdash is fully invincible from 1-7F and is airborne afterwards.
- Backdashes cannot be performed for the first 4 frames after a ground ukemi, with the exception of Aigis in Orgia Mode.
- When blocking, there must be a gap in order to transition from blocking to backdashing:
- When standblocking, there must be a 1 frame gap between attacks.
- When crouchblocking, there must be at least a 2 frame gap between attacks.
- All Air Backdashes are fully invinicible from 1-5F.
- All Jumps have startup of 3 frames, do not allow the player to input any commands for the first 2 airborne frames. and have blocking restricted for the first 5 airborne frames.
- During the first frame of jump start-up, you are invulnerable to throws.
- Frames 1-3 you are considered on the ground and if hit, you will be hit on the ground.
- From the 4th frame onward, you are considered airborne and if hit, you will be hit in the air.
- Blocking is disabled for the first 5 airborne frames; however, you can block projectiles beginning on the 4th frame of a jump (i.e., the first airborne frame).
- Vulnerable to strikes frames 1-8.
- Throws: universal start-up and active frames for ground and air throws with the exception of Kanji.
- Throws will always beat attacks on the same frame.
- Throw range and recovery time vary by character.
- Throw teching: the player who successfully techs the throw is at frame advantage of +2 afterward.
- Dash Recovery
- 2 frames after dashing you are considered standing and blocking is disabled.
- Dash recovery can be cancelled by any action, including crouching attacks, Evasive Action, Furious Action, etc.
- When performing actions during a dash, crouching attacks have 1 frame additional start-up. All other values are unaffected.
|Lv 1||Lv 2||Lv 3||Lv 4||Lv 5|
(aka Untechable Time)
|Counter Hit Hitstun||+??F||+??F||+??F||+??F||+??F|
- Hitting a crouching opponent adds 2F of hitstun
|Proration Tally||Effective Proration||Hitstun||Untechable Time|
|Type||Startup||Total Time||Invul||Frame Adv.||P1||P2||SMP|
|One More Burst||14||35||1-24||+10||??||-200||??|