Difference between revisions of "P4AU/Ken Amada"
m (→SP Skill Attacks)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 17:54, 8 September 2014
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Overview
- 3 Move List
- 3.1 Normal Attacks
- 3.2 Koromaru Attacks
- 3.3 Throws
- 3.4 Furious Action
- 3.5 Skill Attacks
- 3.6 SP Skill Attacks
- 3.7 Awakened SP Skill Attacks
- 3.8 Instant Kill
- 4 Strategy
- 5 Combos
P-1 Climax Nickname: "The Pretentious Tenderfoot Duo"
Persona: Kala-Nemi (Ken) and Cerberus (Koromaru)
Arcana: Justice (Ken) and Strength (Koromaru)
Backstory: Ken Amada and Koromaru are both former Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES) members. Originally introduced in Persona 3, both fought to end the Dark Hour and to rid the world of Shadows after experiencing loss firsthand, awakening their true potential. Three years later, Ken and Koromaru are revealed to be living together at the old dormority in Port Island while Ken attempts to fulfill his promise to Mitsuru to be a "normal" kid; however, the capture of the other Shadow Operatives and the seeming return of the Dark Hour put the pair right back into combat. Ken fights with a spear, his weapon of choice from his SEES days, as the reach offset his shorter height in his younger years, while Koromaru wields a kunai between his teeth but now wears the orange hoodie that was once Ken's. Fighting together, the two become a team capable of holding their own: Koromaru excels in close-quarters combat, with fast, short-reaching attacks that can interrupt opponents, while Ken uses his spear to launch his offence from a distance before pulling the opponent in for the kill. With their personas, the team is capable of both fire and electric attacks as well as healing, while their Instant Kill combines Ken's Hama skills with Koromaru's Mudo prowess. Their playstyle reflects the bond between them: combining Ken's wide-ranging attacks with Koromaru's quick jabs to constantly keep enemies pressured makes them a threat to any opponents they encounter as they fight their way through the P1-Grand Prix.
Persona Cards: 2
Play-style: Puppet Character/Anti-Zoning Character
Air-Movement Options: 1 Double Jump/Airdash
Run-Type: Dash with dash acceleration
- Amazing reach on most normals with the ability to convert into damage on hit, with or without meter
- Devastating pressure game that keeps opponents locked down
- Able to punish opponents even at far range and capitalize on opponent's mistakes
- Strong air-to-air and air combo options complemented by a huge jump arc
- Slow start-up and recovery on most of Ken's moves, meaning Koromaru must be able to cover Ken's recovery on whiff
- Lacks strong mix-ups and has no real way to force opponents to block low
- Unreliable anti-air and Furious Action, leaving him without a reversal option outside of Awakening
- Players must manage Koromaru's health at all times in order to succeed
- Without Koromaru, Ken has limited meterless options for pressure
- High skill curve relative to most other cast members due to Ken's playstyle and unique gatlings
- Japanese Name: Placeholder
- Japanese Wiki
- Japanese BBS
- Arcade Profile Dan Rankings
- Character Video Thread
- See also: Ken Full Frame Data
|Guard Cancel Attack|
|All Out Attack
A/B after Charge Thrust
236236C/D air OK
Awakened SP Skill Attacks
In this part, you can talk about anything you feel like beginner players should know.
Split up your topics like this
- And even further split it up
- Like this.
Add more asterisks to further indent your text as necessary.
Tips and Tricks
This combo section is designed on a "move starter" basis. However, you can use whatever kind of organization you prefer, as long as it is readable and efficient.
*insert move name* Starter
Notes: In case these combos need notes. If they do not, you can remove this line.
- move > move > special >> special NOTE: this is only a base. your combos do not have to follow this format.
- Requirements: -- (ex: 50 heat, Overdrive, crouching opponent. if no requirements, leave as is)
- Damage: ----, Heat Gain: --
- + move =' Damage: ----, Heat Gain: -- NOTE: if a necessary combo is very similar to a previous one, you can add options like this.
- Notes: Write notes for the combo if necessary.
Copy and paste the code from Point 1 to Point 2 as many times as you need to.