|Combo Notation Guide|
This combo section is designed on a "move starter" basis. However, you can use whatever kind of organization you prefer, as long as it is readable and efficient.
*insert move name* Starter
Notes: In case these combos need notes. If they do not, you can remove this line.
- move > move > special >> special NOTE: this is only a base. your combos do not have to follow this format.
- Requirements: -- (ex: 50 heat, Overdrive, crouching opponent. if no requirements, leave as is)
- Damage: ----, Heat Gain: --
- + move =' Damage: ----, Heat Gain: -- NOTE: if a necessary combo is very similar to a previous one, you can add options like this.
- Notes: Write notes for the combo if necessary.
Copy and paste the code from Point 1 to Point 2 as many times as you need to.
Midscreen to Corner
Note:Many of Mitsuru's standing confirms only work on CH!
Also, many of these combos start with 5A but can also work off of a 5B too!
Tips: Remember to charge the 4A/B/AB midway through the prior attacks' animation.
All combos ending with 6B can be super cancelled in the corner into either 236236A or C. If you wish to super cancel midscreen, end the combo with 2AB > Super. Doing 6B midscreen and cancelling into super may cause Mitsuru to whiff, so be careful.
5AA> 5B> 5C> 6A
CH 5A> 2AB> 6B> 2C
CH 5A> 6B> 2C
CH 5A> 2AB> 6AB> 2[B]> 2D> 5[B]> dl.2AB> 6B> 2C (25 SP)
CH 5A> 2AB> 6AB> 2A> 2B> 8C> 5[B]> 2AB> 6B> 2C(25 SP)
5AA> 5B> 2AB> 6B
Note: Very similar to 'Corner Standing' confirms, though these DO NOT require CH to perform.
5AA> 5B> 2AB> 6AB> 2[B]> 2D> 5[B]> dl.2AB> 6B> 2C (25 SP)
5AA> 5B> 2AB> 6AB> 2A> 2B> 8C> 5[B]> 2AB> 6B> 2C(25 SP)