Hitman is a very versitile character, able to utilize a variety of playstyles with 2 main distinctions.
- 5AGuardMidStartup8Recovery22Advantage-6 is Hitman's go to button for starting neutral pressure, being fast, long reaching, and leading directly into Surprise Cut (5S)GuardAllStartup15RecoveryAdvantage-9 for easy and efficient combos and block strings.
- 2AGuardLowStartup7Recovery19Advantage-9 is your fastest move and has a multitude of follow-up options to dissuade the opponent from challenging
- 2BGuardLowStartup13Recovery28Advantage-12 is a fantastic neutral poke, allowing Hitman to start pressure from a great distance, as well as comboing into Agile Maneuver (6S)GuardAllStartup18RecoveryAdvantage-8 from any distance on hit.
- Final Strike (5M)GuardAllStartup26RecoveryAdvantage-4 is a, albeit slow move that can be interrupted if done too close to the opponent, very large and very damaging move that allows for space control against opponents in neutral and especially against opponents in the air.
- Agile Maneuver (6S)GuardAllStartup18RecoveryAdvantage-8 when paired with conversion becomes an insane tool for approach, as well as being very good at catching opponent in neutral trying to use a pre-emptive keepout tool
Up Close Mix-ups and Resets
- 5BGuardMidStartup11Recovery21Advantage-2 is Hitman's main starter when up close, as being only -2 it provides a fantastic point to reset or attempt a tick throw, while dissuading a response from the opponent due to the potential of a follow up move from Hitman
- Caracole (6M)GuardAllStartup15RecoveryAdvantage+2 is Hitman's best and main blockstring ender, being +2 it allows for pressure to be reset, or attempt a high/low mix-up with Hitman's IOH j.BGuardHighStartup10RecoveryUntil landing+3AdvantageVaries/2AGuardLowStartup7Recovery19Advantage-9. It is important to note that the opponent has various options after blocking Caracole (6M)GuardAllStartup15RecoveryAdvantage+2 to try and exit Hitman's pressure and as such Hitman much use his various tools accordingly, such as using Surprise Cut (5S)GuardAllStartup15RecoveryAdvantage-9 in leu of 5AGuardMidStartup8Recovery22Advantage-6 to catch an opponent trying to rollPressure Structure
Hitman's pressure revolves around Neutral pokes, Reset attempts, and Safe Enders
Hitman's combo damage will vary greatly on starter, with the lower damaging starters leading to either shorter combos, or leading to reset attempts
- StuffCombo Starters
- StuffUtilising White Life
Conversion mechanic = CV
- Hitman's main usage of Conversion is
Options for Safe Jumps