Maps (work in progress)
Learning how to best plan your Servant delivery routes to block the your opponents capture units while keeping yours flowing is important. Knowing where you and your opponent can reinforce easily is important to keeping an advantage as well. For now you can find images of all of the maps on this google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11IQ0V8pvU0x20D_eJMNNh1JOMJ1nrPPn/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=105585312027240391120&rtpof=true&sd=true.
Two Lanes 1 & 2; 3, 4, 5, 6,7 & 8
This map is rather clausterphobic and chaotic.
1 & 2 are bottom floor and 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 are top floor. You can jump down to the bottom from the top or jump accoss with blast dash -> jump to get from one side of the top floor to the other quickly.
Three Lanes 1,2,6,7; 12,9,10,11; and 4,3,5,8.
This map may look like an intimidating pretzel at first but you can break it down to 3 lanes a long route down the middle of them. Those lanes being Ghosts 1,2,6, and 7; Ghosts 12,9,10, and 11; and Ghosts 4,3,5, and 8
Red can reinforce 1 and 12 easily making pushing 2 and 9 non committal, while 5 is harder for Red to send units to. This setup is mirrored for Blue with 4 and 11 being easy to reinforce and 6 being hard to reinforce. Ghosts 1,7, and 5 and Ghosts 4,8, and 5 are the two shortest lines between Masterghosts. Likewise 2,9,10, and 3 have a long through them representing a jungle for ganks from lane to lane.
Three Lanes 6,11,10, & 5; 7,9, & 8; and 1,3,4, & 2.
This map features 3 lanes of 3 or 4 Ghosts each equaling 11 Ghosts total.
- The Top Lane: 6,11,10, & 5 is the shortest Lane and the one which has a Ghost closest to each respective Masterghost making at least 1 ghost eay to reinforce. The downsides are that the length between each Ghost in this lane is so long that the Defense Buff a Ghost gives will be lost by troops attempting to travel from one Ghost to another. Additionally this lane is not easily connected to the bottom 2 Lanes meaning Ghosts 10 & 11 can be very difficult to reinforce. A good Player can mostly ignore this lane if they have a solid defense force at their Master Ghost
- The Mid Lane: 7,9, & 8 is the 2nd shortest/longest lane but the distance between Ghosts is small making it easiest to keep defense buffs while traveling to attack the next Ghost. This lane is the most important to fight over with control of 9 making it far easier to also control 3 & 4 which is the easiest way to starve your opponent of Mana.
- The Bottom Lane: 1,3,4, & 2 is the longest lane. You usually harass 3 & 4 from 9 as actually traveling along the bottom lane takes alot of time.
Only 2 lanes. Upper floor is long but can jump down to bottom floor at the places marked by arrows. As a result this map tends to be alot of stalemates.
This map tends to lead to less stalemates than Bell Canto 1 due to the bridge spanning ghosts 10, 8, and 9.
Can jump from top floor to bottom where marked by arrows.
4 Loops 3, 4, 10, 1, 2, 7; 8, 9, 5, 6;12, 13, 14, 11; 17, 18, 15, 16.
There are 4 loops to worry about making it so each player has 4 lanes of sorts to cover. There are two floors with two loops on each floor. The Masterghosts reside on or near the intersection point of the two Outer Loops.
- Outer Upper Loop 3, 4, 10, 1, 2, 7 This loop is the largest. It goes in the outside and connects to the Upper Inner Loop.
- Outer Lower Loop 8, 9, 5, 6 This loop is the 2nd largest. It goes on the outside and connects to the Lower Inner Loop.
- Inner Upper Loop 12, 13, 14, 11 This loop is the 2nd smallest with spots a Master can drop down from to reach the Inner Lower Loop.
- Inner Lower Loop 17, 18, 15, 16 The smallest loop and most chaotic part of the map. Connects to Ghosts in the Outer Lower Loop which happen to have close proximity to the Masterghost allowing easy harrassment from all players.
Red and Yellow have the shortest travel distance to both Upper Loops. Meanwhile Blue and Green have the shortest travel time to Both Lower loops.
Each team has a Ghost between them on the the intersection of the two Outer Loops that acts as a place to travel between floors. Blue and Green also have a long path to the upper floor and a short path to the lower.
Point Match Maps
The most chaotic but least played mode. Expect to see this placeholder text here for a long time.