Defense Modifier: x1.06
Guts Rating: 1
Stun Resistance: 50
Jump Startup: 3F
Backdash Time 16F / Invul: 1-9F
Dizzy is a mobile zoning character that relies on a wide variety of summons in order to start her offense. In the neutral game, her double airdash and good pokes keep enemies honest and give her the space she needs to flood the screen with projectiles. Once she scores a knockdown, those same tools are used to devastating effect to enforce mixups that can open up even the most careful defense. If you like the idea of playing a character that can switch from patient defensive neutral to bloodthirsty mixups at the speed of an airdash, give Dizzy a try!
- Double airdash gives her flexible movement and okizeme options
- Many zoning tools with great early YRC points; can fight both enemy zoners and rushdown characters with her many specials
- Overall great damage output and can consistently convert grounded combos into workable knockdowns
- Okizeme is highly varied, with many different options off common combo enders to keep opponents guessing
- Bubble is one of the best neutral tools in the game
- No reversal without meter and laggy normals means she is exceptionally poor on defense and in scrambles
- Worst stun modifier in the game means she is dizzied easily (ha ha)
- Summoning takes a lot of time, which can make setting up in neutral against fast characters or characters with strong zoning difficult
- Cannot convert airborne hits into knockdown, even with meter
- Her normals tend to be laggy on whiff and/or are situational, which means she is punished heavily for positioning mistakes
- Okizeme is especially vulnerable to defensive options like Blitz Shield and Instant Blocks
- Reliant on meter to safely keep up pressure, summon in neutral and convert into her damaging combos
Dead Angle Attack
|Dead Angle Attack|
Blitz Shield Charge Attack
Descriptions are highly preliminary; please update with more information as we learn more about the character.
Note that Dizzy has a restriction on having multiple summons of the same type on screen at the same time. You must wait a short period after the previous summon ends before summoning something of the same type. The types are:
Fish - 214P, 214K, 214S, 214H, 214D (and all air versions)
Spear/Dagger - 421S, 421H
Bubble - j.236P, j.236K
Scythe - 236P, 236K
I used this to catch fish
|I used this to catch fish
For searing cod...
|For searing cod...
I used this to pick fruit
|I used this to pick fruit
For roasting chestnuts...
|For roasting chestnuts...
We talked a lot together
|We talked a lot together
214P/K (Air OK)
We fought a lot together
|We fought a lot together
214S/H/D (Air OK)
For putting out the light...
|For putting out the light...
The light was so small in the beginning
|The light was so small in the beginning
Please, leave me alone
|Please, leave me alone
What happens when i'm TOO alone
|What happens when I'm TOO alone
Don't be overprotective
|Don't be overprotective
|Emotional Gamma Ray
in IK mode: 236236H