Defense Modifier: x1.06
Guts Rating: 1
Stun Resistance: 60
Jump Startup: 3F
Backdash Time 16F / Invul: 1-9F
Double jump, 1 Airdash, Run type dash
The merciless apocalypse from the backyard who had threatened the world and lead to the story's events to unfold, has since turned a new leaf and is now viewing life in a completely different perspective. Ramlethal can fight using her two giant swords equipped or by setting them up to attack separately. Deployed swords can be used to control space in neutral, force the opponent to block after a knockdown or as part of blockstrings to keep them pinned down so Ramlethal can go for mixups. Interestingly, while her S and HS normals are assigned to her swords for the sake of massive normals and setplay, her P and K normals work very much like that of attack strings seen in 3d fighters. A very unique character.
- Strong and decently far reaching normals when equipped with swords. Can be toggled for zoning/mixups/pressure etc.
- Strong mixup and pressure off corner knockdowns
- Midscreen combos have good corner carry
- Equipped swords grant big meter gain
- Has many ways to combo which is complemented by her strong combo resets in the corner
- Cool hat.
- Poor normals without swords equipped.
- Lack of proper gatlings, hard to apply any real pressure outside of the corner.
- Neutral game is weak due to lack of many useful normals or specials.
- Sometimes has issues safely confirming into combos and scoring strong knockdowns outside of the corner.
- Equipped sword normals are her ONLY way to gain meter through normals.
Combination attacks are unique to Ramlethal and have different rules compared to her normal gatlings. P and K normals can only be cancelled into combination attack strings or sword summons, except for 5P and 2P which can chain into themselves or 2K. Only the first and second attacks can be cancelled into sword summons. After the third attack you cant cancel into anything. Combination attacks can be chained even on whiff.
5K>4K and 5KK>4K
|5K>4K and 5KK>4K|
|2KPP and 2KPK|
Dead Angle Attack
|Dead Angle Attack|
Blitz Shield Charge Attack
Deploy Giant Sword
|Deploy Giant Sword
6S/H or 2S/H (air OK)
Retrieve Giant Sword
|Retrieve Giant Sword
214K (air OK)
632146H with sword equipped
632146H with sword deployed
in IK mode: 236236H