This page is Dizzy's Resources page. This page is to be used to indiscriminately store just about any pieces of gameplay information that anyone may have that exists about this character, to make for a catalog of preserved content that can (and probably should) be fully realized and transcribed onto main character pages after review.
For simplicity's sake; anything you would want pinned in your character channel or character Discord can go here, such as:
- Character Discord pins
- Links or transcriptions of external personal documents and / or Dustloop User Docs
- Tech videos, especially from Twitter hashtags
- One-off or niche combo routes
- Set-ups (for pressure, mix-ups, okizeme, or setplay)
- Video analyses of matches and sets
If more opinionated works are posted, such as match-up charts, it is highly recommended that you include accreditation to the creator and any other important specifics (such as ordering or et cetera), so that readers can evaluate the sourcing. To readers, also note that this means you should consume at your own discretion. Not all strategy or reasoning may be fully explained, tested, or viable, so either be sure to ask the creators any questions (if possible), or do your own research in training mode.
You can embed links to external documents or User Docs here.
You can embed videos of content here, preferably on generally permanent platforms such as YouTube, or via a direct embed.
- Dizzy rev 2.1 overview
- GGXrd REV2 Dizzy F-shiki
- more 236k yrc proof of concept
- backdash yrc proof of concept
- basic 236k yrc setup
- Dizzy midscreen ice spike ender dash HS fish okizeme
- Dizzy Rev 2 meterless BnB 2D ender
- Dizzy Rev 2 midscreen BnB ice spike ender
- Dizzy Rev 2 midscreen RRC BnB
- Dizzy Rev 2 midscreen RRC BnB with extender
- Dizzy Rev 2 optimal midscreen RRC combo (character specific)
- Dizzy Rev 2 optimal corner RRC combo into P fish okizeme
- Dizzy Rev 2 optimal corner RRC combo against Elphelt/Raven/Sin/Zato
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 - [Advanced Class-Fire Spear Loop ]
You can write your own content here, or post transcriptions of content from potentially impermanent sources here.
Midscreen HS fish okizemes:
- (Overhead) 2D > 214HS > IAD > AD j.K > j.P > j.HS > microdash c.S > 2HS > 236HS
- (Low) 2D > 214HS > IAD > land 2K > c.S > 5HS > 2D
- (Overhead/baits blitz) 2D > 214HS > IAD > j.236P > j.HS
Corner K fish okizemes:
- (Fuzzy overhead/character specific) 2D > 214K > tk j.236P > AD > j.K > j.P > j.HS > land 8 j.K > 4S > 236S
- (Fuzzy low/character specific) 2D > 214K > tk j.236P > AD > j.K > j.P > j.HS > 2K > c.S > 421HS > 7 j.HS > j.236K > j.HS > land 236HS
- (Overhead) 2D > 214K > IAD j.K > j.P > j.HS > microdash c.S > 2HS > 236HS
- (Low) 2D > 214K > IAD land 2K > c.S > 5HS > 2D
Corner P fish okizeme:
- (Overhead) [Throw > dash 5K > 4S > 236S >] 214P > tk j.236K > falling j.S/j.HS > IAD > AD j.K > j.P > j.HS > microdash c.S > 5HS > 2D
- (Low) [Throw > dash 5K > 4S > 236S >] 214P > tk j.236K > falling j.S/j.HS > IAD > land 2K > c.S > 5HS > 2D
Hfish only meaties Leo, Faust, Kum, Jam, Elphelt, Venom and Bedman