Button priority in this game goes > > > , where the letter to the left takes priority over any and all letters to the right.
- Pressing + would have your character perform .
Because there are so many commands that are 2 or 3 buttons, the rules for determining what command you get is simple: The command that uses the highest priority button wins. One More! Cancel has highest priority if available.
- Pressing + + would execute a Furious Action (B+D) instead of an All Out Attack (A+B).
- Pressing + + + would execute a Burst (++); if no burst is available, then a throw (+).
- Pressing + + with 50SP as Naoto would execute a SB Double Fangs () instead of a super ( or ), or if you have less than 25SP, then you will get an All Out Attack.
- Button priority is crucial to understanding and executing certain option selects!
Cancels After Hitting a Persona
Hitting a Persona counts as the attack being "blocked" in terms of P Combo canceling.
For example, Narukami's 5B can be jump-cancelled on hit only, so he will not be able to jump-cancel if the attack only hits the opponent's Persona, but he will retain all of his "cancel on block" options for 5B, such as backdash-cancelling.
One More Cancel Run
Hold forward or down-forward when doing a ground One More! Cancel and your character will automatically begin running forward!
This is useful for combos where you need to get as close to your opponent as possible after a One More! Cancel.
This trick does not work for backsteps or air dashes.
When your character is invincible and goes through an enemy attack, you may notice that a white circle appears. This is to show that the character was invincible.
Note that this circle doesn't always appear: for example, a ground throw on an airborne opponent will not trigger this effect.
Training Mode Shortcuts
- Direction + Reset
- Left + Reset to reset both characters to the left corner (P1 in the corner)
- Right + Reset to reset both characters to the right corner (P2 in the corner)
- Down + Reset to reset both characters to round start position
- Play+Record = Reset
- Pressing both Play and Record at the same time is the same as pressing the Reset button
- Akihiko Sanada[★]
- Chie Satonaka[★]
- Junpei Iori[★]
- Kanji Tatsumi[★]
- Ken Amada[★]
- Mitsuru Kirijo[★]
- Naoto Shirogane[★]
- Rise Kujikawa[★]
- Shadow Labrys[★]
- SHO Minazuki[★]
- Sho MINAZUKI[★]
- Tohru Adachi[★]
- Yosuke Hanamura[★]
- Yu Narukami[★]
- Yukari Takeba[★]
- Yukiko Amagi[★]
Click [★] for character's full frame data