This page is Aigis's Resources page. This page is to be used to indiscriminately store just about any pieces of gameplay information that anyone may have that exists about this character, to make for a catalog of preserved content that can (and probably should) be fully realized and transcribed onto main character pages after review.
For simplicity's sake; anything you would want pinned in your character channel or character Discord can go here, such as:
- Character Discord pins
- Links or transcriptions of external personal documents and / or Dustloop User Docs
- Tech videos, especially from Twitter hashtags
- One-off or niche combo routes
- Set-ups (for pressure, mix-ups, okizeme, or setplay)
- Video analyses of matches and sets
- Japanese Name: アイギス
- Japanese Wiki
Ending In Knockdown
In Orgia mode Aigis has arguably the best mixups in the entire game, with unreactable overheads and quick crossups, she has instant high-low left-right mixups. Combining her mixup potential with easy to setup safejumps provides her with excellent Okizeme that can lead into high damage combos or another hard knockdown. Aigis' gameplan revolves around the cycle of Mixup > Combo > Knockdown, and her difficulty to defend against is her competitive calling card. Here are some of the most important tools for her Oki.
- j.2B throws 3 grenades that lead to hard knockdown upon connecting. This is often used either to end combos with knockdown (Such as ... > 5B > jc > j.B > j.2B), or to extend combos in Orgia for a little more damage but worse Oki.
- 236D is Aigis' BnB Orgia combo finisher, as it leads to hard knockdown with plently of time for Aigis to prep Oki. As mentioned before, many combos that end with j.236D can be extended by popping them back up and finishing with j.2B.
- 22B can be used after knockdown to safejump with falling j.B. If the opponent is further away you may need to use 664 j.B to reach them.
- j.B is an amazing tool for Okizeme, as it's quick, hits high and can combo into some high damage routes with a j.B > 5A extension.
- j.C is an excellent hit confirm for Aigis, as it's fast and has a deceptively large hitbox. j.C > 5B also leads into some of her deadliest combos. Both j.C and j.B can be used as in crossups, but j.C's spacing is much more generous.
- rising j.B > falling 4j.B is Aigis' basic safejump without toggling/using Orgia. If the opponent mashes the falling j.B will hit them, if they reversal DP Aigis will land and block before it hits, if they block Aigis is safe to continue pressure with 5A/2A. If the opponent understands how to block the safejump, you have a variety of options to open them up, including falling a j.B > j.A > 2A 50/50, a fuzzy jump j.B > j.C, jump canceling into a triangle jump crossup, fake crossup with jump canceling over them into a reverse tri-jump crossup, immediate tick throws upon landing and many more. If the opponent delays their tech to dodge the falling j.B then you'll need to mix up your options. Against Kanji you'll need to time a falling j.C instead of j.B to beat his DP.
- 6634 j.B is an orgia exclusive safejump that's used in okizeme, and leads into the same massive array of option as the basic safejump.
- j 66 j.AC j.C a orgia crossup safejump where you delay your jump until the opponent starts falling, then crossup to get over them and j.C. Requires a tighter timing then the other options, but still useful.
- j.9 j.AC 66 j.AC j.C fakeout crossup for when they start expecting the crossup oki. Not a safejump, so don't use this unless they're respecting your safejumps.
- oad = Orgia Air Dash. j.AB while in Orgia Mode
- hover = j.2AC
- ml = mortar loop. 214A/B > hover > 214A/B > hover, while in Orgia Mode.
- spml = sp mortar loop. 214AB > hover > 214A/B > hover, while in Orgia Mode. Costs 25 SP
Aigis' Final Bullet
The final bullet of Shadow Aigis' clip will be a tiny homing missile.
In 1.1 normal Aigis could get this effect on her 2B. Feature is now exclusive to Shadow.
Players to Watch Footage Of
|Color||Name||Region||Sample Footage||Things to Watch For|
|Europe||D-Star vs Atarax
|The best modern Aigis player, known for their defense and incredible conversion ability.|
|kenken rolly||Japan||Rolly Vs Greek Angel
|High Level JP Aigis Player, experienced with every MU and frequently streams on YouTube.|
- Akihiko Sanada[★]
- Chie Satonaka[★]
- Junpei Iori[★]
- Kanji Tatsumi[★]
- Ken Amada[★]
- Mitsuru Kirijo[★]
- Naoto Shirogane[★]
- Rise Kujikawa[★]
- Shadow Labrys[★]
- Tohru Adachi[★]
- Yosuke Hanamura[★]
- Yu Narukami[★]
- Yukari Takeba[★]
- Yukiko Amagi[★]
Click [★] for character's full frame data
• Controls • HUD • FAQ •
• Movement/Canceling • Offense • Defense • Attack Attributes • SP/Persona/Burst Gauge Usage • Status Ailments •
Detailed & Advanced Information
• Damage/Combo System • Frame Data & System Data • Universal Strategy • Misc •
• Patch Notes • Tier Lists • Golden Arena •
- Air Turn
- Air Unblockable Attacks
- All Out Attack
- Attack Level
- Attributes (Head/Body/Foot/Projectile/Throw)
- Auto Combo
- Blue Health
- Counter Hit
- Counter Hit Carry
- Crossup Guard
- Defensive Burst
- Evasive Action
- Fatal Counter
- Fatal Recovery
- Furious Action (R Action)
- Guard Cancel Attack
- Guard Cancel Evasive Action
- Instant Block (IB)
- Instant Kill (IK)
- Max Burst
- Guard Bonus
- Minimum Damage
- Negative Penalty
- Normal Type
- Super Cancel
- One More Cancel (OMC)
- One More Burst (OMB)
- Proration 1 (P1)
- Proration 2 (P2)
- Persona Gauge
- Persona Break
- Same Move Proration (SMP)
- SP Gauge
- Shadow Frenzy
- Shadow Type
- S Hold
- Skill Attack
- Skill Boost Attack (SB)
- SP Skill Attack
- Skill Boost SP Attack
- Status Ailments (Poison, Fear, etc.)
- Ukemi (Air)
- Ukemi (Ground)