The BBTag wiki has major gaps in information. The game has gone through numerous significant changes since its release. As a result, many BBTag pages on Dustloop Wiki are out of date or lacking important information.We need your help expanding the content for this game. If you have knowledge to share, or know people who can help, please contribute to the wiki by editing sections where you can.
Arc System Works
PS4/Switch : May 31st, 2018
PS4/Switch : June 5th, 2018
PS4/Switch (Europe): June 22nd, 2018
Steam : June 5th, 2018
Arcade : April 24th, 2018
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle is a crossover fighting game made by Arc System Works that includes characters from BlazBlue, Persona 4: Arena, Under Night In-Birth, Arcana Heart, Senran Kagura, Akatsuki Blitzkampf, and RWBY. The game is a 2v2 fighting game with teams able to call characters as assists as well as tagging in the middle of attacks to extend combos.
Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long are free DLC characters.
Characters are sold in packs:
- Pack 1: Platinum the Trinity, Kanji Tatsumi, Orie
- Pack 2: Jubei, Aegis, Carmine
- Pack 3: Hakumen, Naoto Shirogane, Vatista
- Pack 4: Izayoi, Mitsuru Kirijo, Merkava
- Pack 5: Mai Natsume, Akihiko Sanada, Yuzuriha
- Pack 6: Nine the Phantom, Labrys, Mika
- Pack 7: Heart Aino, Naoto Kurogane, Teddie, Seth
- Season 2: Neo Politan Yumi, Akatsuki, Blitztank, Celica A. Mercury, Susano'o, Tohru Adachi, Elizabeth, Hilda