- 1 Overview
- 2 Normal Moves
- 3 Universal Moves
- 4 Skills
- 5 Extra Skills
- 6 Partner Skills
- 7 Distortion Skills
- 8 Distortion Skill Duo
- 9 Astral Heat
- 10 Roadmap
- 11 Navigation
While Akatsuki's submarine went through the Artic, the Gesellschaft's research division did not stop. The potential of the Blitz Engines were fruitful, and one of the products of this were the Blitztank units: armored fortresses, armed with fire throwers, lightning grenades, deadly lasers and sheer, bulk power. Sadly, only a single test unit was produced, and it's whereabouts are unknown. It's speculated Blitztanks are made with human subjects.
A large amount of Blitztank's moves have Armor. Armor is a mechanic that allows a move to take hits and still continue. What type of hit each Armor can take depends on the attribute, be it Head, Body, or Feet attribute. Armor as the following features:
- Blitztank can't die from an Armor hit, even at 1 health.
- Armor, regardless of attribute, can take all projectiles during their armored frames.
- Armor can take all hits of their intended attribute, regardless if it's a Normal move or a Distortion Skill.
- Armor will reduce damage taken by 50%.
- Armor will NOT scale multi hit attacks and subsequent moves.
- Armor will stay on the frame it got hit until it's free to move on. Meaning, if 5B takes a multi hit attack during the 6th frame, it will stay on that 6th frame for subsequent hits. This also applies to a string of different moves as long as there's little to no gap in between the hits. For example, Elizabeth's 5AAA string.
|Blitztank is a slow, stationary fortress specialized in punishment.|
5A+D (Air OK)
236A/B/C (air OK)
214A/B (air OK)
EX Blitz Mine
|EX Blitz Mine
214C (air OK)
Electro Auge B
Distortion Skill Duo
P during Main Character's Distortion Skill
|Frame Data||Complete, up to date for v2.0||50/50|
Click here for the scoring criteria to assess character page completion.
|To edit frame data, edit values in BBTag/Blitztank/Data. Be sure to update both the |