|"I'll protect you a billion!"|
|Lore:||Celica Ayatsuki Mercury, sometimes known as "Sister" or "Little Sister" is the younger and only sister of Nine the Phantom. She is an excellent and notable sorcerer, and was one of the few who had crafted an acme in the form of healing magic. After surviving the infamous Dark War, Celica became a nun and looked after Ragna the Bloodedge , Jin Kisaragi, and Saya. She was partially revived by Kokonoe through a copy of her soul placed inside a cloned body of her previous self, (aka. Chrono Phantasma). Kokonoe then constructed a copy of Nirvana for Celica named Ex Machina: Minerva. Minerva is an automaton that protects and amplifies Celica's powers and is recognized beside her at all times.|
- Has easy crossups in her B Autocombo.
- Good solo damage regardless of enhanced state
- Very strong grounded midrange pokes
- Very good at stopping assists
- Minerva A normals are not affected by counters
- DP cannot be safejumped
- B Autocombo isn't safe on block. 5BBB is not a true blockstring either, meaning she can be punished inbetween hits.
- Her 4P is extremely niche and can't be used on many teams
- Chip damage takes her out of enhanced state instantly denying her the ability to play at max capability often
- Very weak in the air
Healing and Powered Up Specials
When Celica has no red health, her specials do more damage and hitstun. Celica can also recover red health by herself by either finishing her 5B auto combo, or using her EX healing move. These moves can even heal Celica when she has no red health!