Although she has limited reach, Linne is a fast character that can cross the screen quickly, especially on the ground. Her Kuuga projectile is a powerful neutral tool from midrange capable of controlling space very well and making the opponent more cautious about their approach or attempting to try and keep her out when they're within range. She also has the unique ability to triple jump for greater control of aerial movement and timing, especially with j.Kuuga's all-around extreme usefulness.
|"Hurry up and get ready..."|
|Lore:||The main Heroine of the Under Night In Birth series. Hundreds of years ago, Linne and her brother Kuon were experimented on in the hopes of creating new abilities. The result of these experiments was Linne gaining the ability to transfer her consciousness from one body to another. Even if she is killed, her consciousness will automatically transfer to a new body on its own. Not wanting to continue to possess young girls and ruin their lives, Linne searches for a way to end her immortal existence. Recently, Linne has found a solution through a powerful sword which can finally end her life permanently named the Indulgence of Sever Rending (the Insulator) - Hyde's sword. But before he can grant her wishes, a woman claiming to be the leader of "Amnesia" leaves them with a cryptic message, "I'll be waiting at the Abyss on this Hollow Night, Princess."|
Master Linne's fast movement and Kuuga's ability to control space so that you can close the gap and start applying pressure.
- Fast movement and normals
- Great 5B with large disjointed hitbox that doubles as an anti-air and a launcher
- Strong neutral game with the use of air Kuuga
- Only character that can triple jump
- Extremely low damage
- Offers very weak assists, making her primarily a point
- No fullscreen attacks, so she might have a hard time punishing fullscreen supers despite her speed
- Jump height is shorter than most, to make up for having more of them
EXS of Rapid Drive: Speed Star
Linne's EXS significantly increase her speed. She has a triple jump and dash cancels on specific moves.
By inputting 66, Linne can dash cancel the following moves:
- Smart Combo 1 - 4th move (5AAAA)
- Smart Combo 2 - 3rd and 4th move (4AAA and 4AAAA)
- Smart Combo 3 - 3rd move (5BBB)
- Ground versions of Kuuga
Dash cancels can be canceled into Whirlwind.