Yosuke is a quick rushdown character. His Dash spring and auto combos provide quick actions to pressure opponents and catch them in unlikely situations. His air game is good with his j.C, allowing for a variety of cross up potential from that move alone. He is missing a projectile but his quickness allows for good offensive tools to get the job done. With Yosuke, you want to stay offensive and keep good pressure while crossing up your opponent to keep them on the defensive.
|"Leave it all to me, yeah!|
The important things are never far off... They're all around you."
|Lore:||Yosuke Hanamura is the first party member Yu Narukami bonds with during his time in Inaba. Due to his father's manager position at the Junes superstore, Yosuke was forced to move from the big city to "the boonies," leaving him resenting his feelings of boredom and isolation. After accepting his shadow, he tries his hardest to be the best 'partner' he can be.|
- Has great air mobility, as well as several air tools to help him out.
- High solo damage
- One of the fastest characters in the game.
- Great assist kit.
- Weak pokes/midrange game
- Struggles against characters with strong air control
- Fastest air normal is 10f.
Yosuke is able to chain multiple specials while in the air. He can string these together during combos, to mix up his aerial approach or bait anti-airs.
His air action system in BBTAG still exist but to a much lesser extent (compared to the Arena series) since he only has 2 air specials (Moonsault and V Slash). They work almost like rekkas now off Moonsault / Dash Spring.
- Hitting A during Moonsault / Dash Spring will give you V Slash
- Hitting B or C during Dash Spring will give you Moonsault or EX Crescent Slash
- Hitting B or C during Moonsault will give you Crescent Slash
- Hitting B or C AFTER Crescent Slash will give you another Moonsault
- You can also do manual inputs or 6/4+Button to change directions
- You are able to cancel the start up for jC into air actions also using manual inputs.
3 Moonsaults and 1 V Slash can be used per jump. V Slash can’t be canceled into any air actions but you can manually moonsault/normals after recovery while in the air.