HP: 2350 (2836)
Damage Scale: 111.07%
Guts Level: 4
Float Factor: 2
Jump Startup: 4
Backdash Startup Invincibility:
A cat who lives in the eastern land of Sumerami. Separated from her parents as a kitten, she was saved from starvation by an elderly lady, manager of a run-down café called Coyori Café. Indebted, she takes on the name of the cafe, transforms into a human and starts helping her savior by becoming a waitress. Coyori as the new poster girl, the café becomes an instant hit, drawing the attention of adventurers all over the world.
- Farthest dash in the game
- Air dash allows for quick overheads and extended combos
- Builds meter at a very fast rate
- j.B loop in Heat Up does damage, and sets up for good corner resets
- Not as floaty for a seemingly light character
- Rekka options can leave Coyori defenseless on block and between moves
- Normal throw does Soft Knockdown and nullifies rushdown attempts
- Relies heavily on meter
Heat Up!: Muuteki Mode
Coyori's normals and specials get buffed, and her ability to combo increases tremendously.
- Japanese Name: こより
- Japanese Wiki
Tea is Ready
Tea is Ready > A
First Tea > 6A
Tea is Ready > 6B
Tea is Ready or First Tea > B
Tea is Ready or First Tea or Dart Attack > C
Tea is Ready or First Tea or Dart Attack > D
D Cat Windmill > 2D
- BatFan Coyori dusterAttack.png
Crazy Cat Dance
- BatFan Coyori crazyCatDance.png
- BatFan Coyori catStorm.png
- Coyori literally becomes a different character, as her Movement, Normals, Chains, and Specials get enhance TREMENDOUSLY. For Coyori, staying in Heat Up and mastering her abilities while in that mode are essential.
- Enhanced Movement - Coyori can now double jump, and air dash even more, getting a max of two jumps and two air dashes. Normal attacks can now be jumped cancelled only on hit. This is what makes doing combos like her j.B loop possible, since she can jump cancel and IAD [instant air dash] her j.B and do another one before landing and repeating the same loop. 2D, Gratuity Please, and Bitter Tea can now be jump cancelled as well. Coyori can also air dash cancel her j.A attacks up to seven times. It's not really useful, because even as a wall carry, she can use her j.B loop.
- Enhanced Normals - All of Coyori's normals either come out faster, or can hit multiple times. 6B gets an honorable mention as this can cancel chain into a jumping attack after the first hit, making it a great combo starter or mixup tool. 2C hit's three times instead of two. Lastly, 2D hits twice vice once, and can be jump cancelled on the first hit.
- Enhanced Chains - In Heat Up, Coyori now has the most chains in the game, making her a huge threat when it comes to mixups and phishing for combos. Listed below are her new chain options
- 5A > [5C, 2C, 5D, 2D]
- 2A > [5C, 2C, 5D, 2D]
- 5B > [5C, 2C, 5D, 2D]
- 2B > [5A, 2A, 5B, 5C, 2C, 5D, 2D]
- 6B > j.C
- [5C > [6B, 2D]
- 2C > 2D
- Enhanced Specials - The following specials get buffed while in Heat Up
- Gratuity Please [C from (1) (2) or (3)] - Can jump cancel on hit
- Bitter Tea [D from (1) (2) or (30] - Can jump cancel on hit
- Cat Windmill [623 B/D] - Can now be done in the air
- Crazy Cat Dance [236236A/C] - Wall slams, and increases juggle potential
- Cat Storm [236236B/D] - Can increase hits by mashing B or D. Damage increase is minimal.